PDA

View Full Version : Sitting on the fence!

Antnee2611
05-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Wenesday, I go test ride a 2014 rts. I am thinking of trading my 2011 rts. I would like to hear from people who had an older spyder and traded for the 2014. I know everyone's prefrences are different. I just want to hear your thoughts if it was worth it!

Cruzr Joe
05-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Wenesday, I go test ride a 2014 rts. I am thinking of trading my 2011 rts. I would like to hear from people who had an older spyder and traded for the 2014. I know everyone's prefrences are different. I just want to hear your thoughts if it was worth it!

Went from a 12 RT to a 13 RT and now to a 14 RT, Best one to date, really love the new smoother engine and transmission, also like the new seat.

Cruzr Joe

PrairieSpyder
05-05-2014, 09:36 PM
I traded in my '11 RTS for a new '14 RTS last week. I was going to upgrade one way or another and considered HD Tri-Glide. Then I rode my Spyder again and decided it was for me. The '14 satisfies all I was concerned about on my '11 and then some. I don't have any idea what BRP can do in subsequent model years to improve it. I have absolutely no compaints!

SDM
05-06-2014, 12:36 AM

OH HE:cus: TO THE YES!!!!! A couple of months ago I got to demo a 2014 RT-S for 6 weeks. Both the hubby (Tobor 9) and I fell in love with it. 1 week ago today I traded in my 2011 Magnesium Metallic RT-S SE-5 for a 2014 Black Currant RT Limited SE-6. I got a decent amount for the 2011 and they threw in the backrest. If you can swing it financially you really really need to get it! My 2011 did have a few heat issues (cooked fat thighs :bbq:) were not making me very happy! It was about 95 today - bike temp was 102. The only heat was from the bike sitting in the sun for about 3 hrs. Sorry, I get long winded - just wanted to impress upon you the fact that BRP actually seemed to listen to us and have a wonderful machine! :firstplace: So come on and join the 1330 Club! Still haven' figured out the secret handshake and the decoder rings are on back order - it's a pain trying to find gold pressed latinum!!!:clap:

Chupaca
05-06-2014, 12:45 AM
get off the fence..it's painful..!! :roflblack::roflblack: if your an RT kinda of person then you should go for it....:thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Traded in my 2010, for the latest version...
Everything that I loved about the old bike; I love even more on the new one. It does everything (except open the frunklid!) better! nojoke
The stuff that I didn't love about the old bike; they've checked-off of the "Room for Improvement" lists, and I'm now loving it for the improvements also!

This is (If you choose to spend the money!), the easiest decision that you may ever make... Have fun shopping! :thumbup: