PDA

View Full Version : Red Spyder

jwfranklin
09-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Went to My dealer today, I was orginally told my Spyder would be here the second week of Sept. He looked it up on his computer, and it shows it will be shipped in Sept, He said he should have a exact shipping date next week. Hopefully it won't be long now. He said he had all my accesorys in. Told him I probably had more waiting at home then he did.
When I get it won't know wither to ride or work on it, installing accesories. Maybe ride during the day. Put it in the basement and work on it at night.:2excited::yes::yes:

Wayne

REDSPYDER08
09-03-2008, 05:52 PM
hey jwfranklin is your spyder sm or se and who is your dealer my dealer can't tell me anything i also have a red spyder on order {se5}

jwfranklin
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
hey jwfranklin is your spyder sm or se and who is your dealer my dealer can't tell me anything i also have a red spyder on order {se5}

Mine is a SM5 it was ordered July 31st. The dealer is Victory of Cumming, Cumming, Ga. Jeff the owner is the dealer who rode the Spyder 3000 miles in the Kyle Petty ride.

Wayne

REDSPYDER08
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
o ok my dealer is jacksonville powersports, jacksonville,fl i orderd it back in april.

2+1
09-04-2008, 03:12 PM
redspyder08,
i have a red sm5 on order (since may) at orangepark powersports. just on the other side of the river from jacksonville powersports. I saw mine on BOSSWEB with sept as a delivery time frame.

If it's not to far from Kathleen, I would avise you to go to your dealer and ask him to show it to you on BOSSWEB. he should at least be able to tell you what month.

We'll have to get together after they arrive. I live just on the south side of Jax.