PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Rentals ? Hot Springs area

suenmikez
05-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know of a location in the Hot Springs area who rents Spyders? :banghead: Seems like Arkansas is a "dead" area for rentals of any type, I have called Harley as well as Honda dealers but would prefer a Spyder. We do have a 2012 RTS this would be for my brother so we can tour here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:doorag:

Mike

Cruzr Joe
05-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Mike

I am not aware of any place in Arkansas that rents Spyders.

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
05-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Dealers that rent Spyders are rare... Maybe giving Bradford Marine a shout to see if they would give your brother a "test" ride... wouldn't hurt.:dontknow:

suenmikez
05-13-2014, 11:45 AM
Dealers that rent Spyders are rare... Maybe giving Bradford Marine a shout to see if they would give your brother a "test" ride... wouldn't hurt.:dontknow: Thanks for the reply, my brother is an avid "Harley" rider!

:banghead:

FaranH
05-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Dealers that rent Spyders are rare... Maybe giving Bradford Marine a shout to see if they would give your brother a "test" ride... wouldn't hurt.:dontknow:

Except they require you purchase the Spyder in order to leave the parking lot.:sour:

suenmikez
05-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Except they require you purchase the Spyder in order to leave the parking lot.:sour: Thanks, but if so, will go to Pitbull!:yes:

bowdrie
07-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know of a location in the Hot Springs area who rents Spyders? :banghead: Seems like Arkansas is a "dead" area for rentals of any type, I have called Harley as well as Honda dealers but would prefer a Spyder. We do have a 2012 RTS this would be for my brother so we can tour here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:doorag:

Mike

Mike
Forrest City Honda Can Am let Me take out a RT-S For a short drive just had to sign waiver. Call Jeremy to find out if they have one to test drive.
Scott Myers

bullant12
07-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Mike
Forrest City Honda Can Am let Me take out a RT-S For a short drive just had to sign waiver. Call Jeremy to find out if they have one to test drive.
Scott Myers

From Forrest City to Hot Springs it is NOT a short ride.