PDA

View Full Version : Hi to the Ryders we met at Wilmer, TX QuikTrip

The Doctor
05-05-2014, 10:10 AM
We met three bykes On Sunday afternoon at Wilmer, TX QuikTrip--a gold Spyder, white Spyder and (?)black Spyder--on their way home from Spyderfest.

The Danes say Hi!!

Let's see if we can coordinate for Durango!

Chupaca
05-05-2014, 12:00 PM
with all the techy stuff voice recognition phones with cameras bump to transfer you all got nothing but the color of the spyders and remember the location...sad really sad..!!:roflblack::roflblack: Do hope you all fine each other...:thumbup::ohyea:

The Doctor
05-05-2014, 12:42 PM
with all the techy stuff voice recognition phones with cameras bump to transfer you all got nothing but the color of the spyders and remember the location...sad really sad..!!:roflblack::roflblack: Do hope you all fine each other...:thumbup::ohyea:

Hey....I am not as good as the NSA :yes:.........and I was efforting to avoid a coronary while filling up my 75 gallon tank.:shocked:

warp10
05-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Well you found us.

Well he may not have all the techie stuff, but I did tell him to go to Spyderlovers.com and he still remembered it after filling his tank. You did not put a town in your signature, so I don't how far away you are from us. That being said, "Welcome". Go to http://www.meetup.com/SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas/ it shows the trip to Durango that we are taking, how far we are going each day and where we are staying.

The Doctor
05-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Well you found us.

Well he may not have all the techie stuff, but I did tell him to go to Spyderlovers.com and he still remembered it after filling his tank. You did not put a town in your signature, so I don't how far away you are from us. That being said, "Welcome". Go to http://www.meetup.com/SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas/ it shows the trip to Durango that we are taking, how far we are going each day and where we are staying.

There ya go. Did not need facial recognition even......

We live in Melissa, BTW.

I was here on Spyderlovers a while back. Then we moved and I lost the old email....could not remember password...blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I had to re-register. We follow Lamonster on FB, DW is an early member of GOS.........

I will have her contact you about a trip!!

Thanks!!

Scott.

edit--did you go on the pediatric brain tumor ride in 2012 in Grapevine? We may have met there.

warp10
05-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Ok sounds good. No we did not do the pediatric brain tumor ride in 2012 in Grapevine.