PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and an applause to GOS

bullant12
05-05-2014, 08:01 AM
I can only mention Leira (my wife) and Faran (my "sister";)) being the GOS founders, but to you all Girls on Spyders, I want to congratulate you ALL for the great work you did on raising the money for Isabel's House in Springfield, MO. What started as a challenge by SpyderTV's Pierre to have them raise $500, these girls pumped their energy and committed themselves to raise 8 TIMES the amount Pierre challenged them to: $4000. The pancake breakfast was a great turnout since not only was there Spyderfest participants there, but the fairgrounds next to Vendor Village had a gun show going on near the pancake breakfast area and had their participants show up to have pancakes for a donation.

Girls... A big round of applause! Pierre... sorry... but you need to shave... otherwise, you might had made a nice girl too!:barf::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SteveMac
05-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Amazing effort. :thumbup:

Amazing group of ladies! :thumbup::thumbup:

Chupaca
05-05-2014, 12:18 PM
that will teach Pierre to challenge the GOS. Congrats it all went to a great cause..!! :clap::clap::2thumbs: :firstplace:

I2BZ2W8
05-06-2014, 06:47 AM
I wasnt able to make it this year..but I sent in my donation..and Pierre's picture was priceless...love the tutu :dg1:

FaranH
05-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Thanks, Erick. It was an amazing group effort and I'm pretty sure Pierre did not know what he was getting himself into. nojoke

But most importantly, Isabel's House (http://www.isabelshouse.org) got a lot of money they needed to help kids whose families are in crisis. Can't wait to do something like this again next Spyderfest.

Phil
05-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Amen!!! to all of the comments, since Tapatalk doesn't have a Like button.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD