PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Jack (blue)

jaherbst
05-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Several months ago some one had some news of a Spyder M/C jack with a special Spyder attachment. It was Blue, Made in EU and distributed by someone in Atlanta. High quality Jack and about $660.

If any one recalls this item please reply or PM me.

Thanks, Jack

cuznjohn
05-04-2014, 06:00 PM
it is called big blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igWuooGC3Q

jaherbst
05-04-2014, 11:53 PM
it is called big blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igWuooGC3Q

Thanks CuznJohn

NZSpyderRyder
05-05-2014, 12:33 AM
I found this, but it said the Can Am mounts were still in development ? that was for Australia so you may well have them all ready in the States and we will get them in 2 years time here in New Zealand, that's how long it takes for new technology to reach us.

jaherbst
05-05-2014, 09:31 AM
I found this, but it said the Can Am mounts were still in development ? that was for Australia so you may well have them all ready in the States and we will get them in 2 years time here in New Zealand, that's how long it takes for new technology to reach us.

Thanks, I was looking at there site and the Spyder Can Am brackets are not ready yet. Looks to be a good product. I like the drive. I already have a foot operated jack that was built well enough but no brackets and or improved derive system.

SpyderAnn01
05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Jack if you get one if those Joe will want one! He already wants your hangar. :roflblack:

GuitarPlayer
05-05-2014, 10:35 AM
I just talked with the US distributor and the Can-AM mount is not available yet. Sounds like it'll be another 4-6 weeks before it's available. The distributor says he's got 24 people on a waiting list for the mount. I'm one of them.

Tony

jaherbst
05-05-2014, 12:18 PM
I just talked with the US distributor and the Can-AM mount is not available yet. Sounds like it'll be another 4-6 weeks before it's available. The distributor says he's got 24 people on a waiting list for the mount. I'm one of them.

Tony

Just put my name on the list also. I have a Dunwell but tired of the Hyd foot pump plus no Spyder attachment.

I was a Guitar Player, song writer, and singer for seven years out of the Norman Petty studio in Clovis NM. !(60-67) Home of Buddy Holley, Fireballs, String-a-longs, etc,etc. I see you must be a Guitar Picker also.

Jack

cuznjohn
05-05-2014, 12:30 PM
i have one from when i had my wing, very stable and now waiting for the can am brackets to come out