PDA

View Full Version : Setting up my Ipod and switch Play lists

bluestratos
05-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Funny thing, I never listen to music in the car or at home but I do a lot of solo riding and love to listen on the Canam. I get into different mods while I am riding, sometimes easy listening, Rock, Country ect. Can I set up folders(playlists?) and switch to them so I can listen to groups of preferred music? I think I heard that you can hold the change button longer to change lists correct? Is this done in I tunes?

jthornton
05-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Yes set up play lists in the I pod and hold the right or left change button for a few seconds to change playlists.

JT

ARCTIC
05-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Yes set up play lists in the I pod and hold the right or left change button for a few seconds to change playlists.

JT

That's good to know!!!! But IIRC the shuffle feature is not possible???? can anyone comment to that?

DR Buck
05-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Set your Ipod to shuffle before you plug it into the Spyder. Then it will shuffle your playlists. The Spyder does not 'list' the playlist. It toggles through them and you stop on the one you want?.

jthornton
05-04-2014, 07:21 AM
That's good to know!!!! But IIRC the shuffle feature is not possible???? can anyone comment to that?

That is correct no shuffle :sour: since adding the Sena SNH10 to each helmet we can listen to music from our phone that do shuffle. And each can listen to different music.

JT

harrypottar
05-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Set your Ipod to shuffle before you plug it into the Spyder. Then it will shuffle your playlists. The Spyder does not 'list' the playlist. It toggles through them and you stop on the one you want?.

You can see/list and navigate the playlist on the spyder dash.

While the bike is in neutral press mode and you should be at the iPod screen. Hold the set button down for a few seconds. This will display your playlist, press right once and scroll through the playlist. Once you find the playlist you want press right again and it will show the songs. Select the song you want to start playing then press right again, the screen will go back to the main iPod screen and start playing.

while playing a quick press on either right of left will move between songs, a long press between playlists.

harry