PDA

View Full Version : Campaign #2014-0004...

jterrymaddux
05-02-2014, 09:00 PM
On an earlier post I referred to having to take one of our new 14 RT Limiteds back to the dealership for a problem which has existed from day one...Sometimes at highway speeds the engine would bog down...but the RPMs would jump up....actually chirped the rear once when took off again. We picked the unit up right at closing time (did not really get a change to talk to service department about repair) and the problem appears to be fixed...On the repair order detail sheet...they reported the resolution was "made needed updates and repairs as suggested in campaign #2014-0004. Is this a recall or what???? It also stated that it was checked on BUDS for updates and faults......

Chupaca
05-02-2014, 09:22 PM
just bulletins that come out and when the roadsters go in for service they automatically update. If urgent you will get notice to have it done. Buds is the computer system for the spyders. All information, codes, problems are stored there and the techs can access and correct accordingly. I do all my own work but run it by for a buds check up from time to time...:thumbup:

The-BigDog-30
05-24-2014, 12:34 PM
Please can someone enlighten me on this, drove home my new black 2014 RTS SE6 yesterday and when I was almost home noticed an orange icon in the bottom center of display. It was an ! With a circle around it and along with it the engine light was on. Called dealer right away when I got home and they acted like I was riding the brake on the way home. So I went to a different dealer this morning that was closer to me and had it checked. They said it was showing the same codes for the slipping clutch campaign and the bike was in limp mode. I just got the bike yesterday with 10 miles on it and didn't see any errors show up on screen till I was almost home, which was about a 40 min trip/ 35 miles. Thanks for the help.

Found out the code is P0934, which I can't find anywhere, looked through a list of codes on this forum and it was not listed.