PDA

View Full Version : My Final Decisions

jedd
09-02-2008, 10:51 AM
After everyones help on all my questions thought i would give quick run down of decisions and opinions of such decisions
1. Helmet XXXL Shoei RF-1000 from helmetharbor.com awesome service and excellent helmet if you need XXXL I love this one and its a hard size to find.
2. Windshield, FIII shorty its good like it but ordered Marcels adjustable did 800 mi. friday and it works good in clean air behind a car or anything it buffits
3. Radio ipod velcro'd to handle bars I held out wanted radio,but with limited options on radio ipod with Big Ears earphones worked great but I drive faster listenin to Kid Rock HE HE.
4. bought NMN 3" risers still have to install think I still want them
5.Paint Tango Tango Tango dupont its a hot orange like tangelo sorry no pics
6.put 12v in dash below gauge waste of time to have in trunk IMO
7. Cruise, XL crampbuster on grip works good and paid 9.95.
After all this still thinkin I want corbin seat have to stop 100-150 miles to walk for very sore tailbone. If it were not for that I'd run tank-to-tank no problem.Thanks to everyones input to help me make these decisions:2thumbs::chat::2thumbs:

jedd
09-02-2008, 10:54 AM
also had parking brake update done by dealer it works now i have a parking brake,and my shift indicater was wandering new sending unit fixed it. only 2 probs. i had