PDA

View Full Version : For sale Large California Scientific RS Windshield

ironsidebob
04-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Price reduced to $120 and will include shipping to lower 48 states.

Have for sale like new California Scientific RS Windshield. Was only on the bike for 100km and replaced with there Tinted Shorty cause wanted the Tinted look. Its like brand new with not a mark on it. Paid $185 plus shipping. Will sell for $135 plus shipping. The link to there website is http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Spyderprod.html Will be shipping from Florida. Thanks for looking Ironsidebob.

Chupaca
04-30-2014, 05:05 PM
that is a big one. Little too big but good luck with the sale..!! :thumbup:

TLesky
05-01-2014, 04:52 AM
I am very interested in this but I am unsure if its tall enough for me. Bought 2 others thinking they would be but were not. Can you tell me about how tall you are? Did it protect you entirely? Sorry to ask so much but I don't want to buy another one to put in the garage. Thanks so much.

Sarge707
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
The large is 23 1/2 inches high -measure from base of your Stock windshield to see how it would be?
I have the XL Calsci (25 1/2 inches) and I,m 6 Feet and look over it about 2-3 inches.
Neither of the Calsci go high enough to actually look through like a RT with the windshield Up BUT a lot depends on your height?

ironsidebob
05-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Bump, price reduced to $120 and will include shipping, Thanks

ironsidebob
05-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Windshield has Sold, thanks

Queasyrider
05-18-2014, 08:53 PM
Price reduced to $120 and will include shipping to lower 48 states.

Have for sale like new California Scientific RS Windshield. Was only on the bike for 100km and replaced with there Tinted Shorty cause wanted the Tinted look. Its like brand new with not a mark on it. Paid $185 plus shipping. Will sell for $135 plus shipping. The link to there website is http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Spyderprod.html Will be shipping from Florida. Thanks for looking Ironsidebob.
Hi, I just ordered the tinted Shorty from Calsci for my RSS. How did yours work out for you? I'm 5'8" and actually cut 2" off my stocker to reduce the blast in my face. It helped diffuse the airflow somewhat. But it's still rough with an open face helmet......