PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dealer recommendations around the San Antonio area.

M109Dreamer
04-30-2014, 12:39 PM
I have a buddy that is looking to buy his wife a 2014 RT within a year and has asked me if I knew which dealers seem to be recommended here. So I figured I would ask the local TX bunch.

Whats everyone's recommendations for a dealer, pros/cons?
I would prefer a dealer that also does the laser alignment as well, but not sure if any dealer or individual is set up in the area for that yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jimsta
04-30-2014, 01:35 PM
I have a buddy that is looking to buy his wife a 2014 RT within a year and has asked me if I knew which dealers seem to be recommended here. So I figured I would ask the local TX bunch.

I would prefer a dealer that also does the laser alignment as well, but not sure if any dealer or individual is set up in the area for that yet?

Kent Powersports has been great to me.

crw8781
04-30-2014, 04:55 PM
I say go to Coyote Motorsports in Boerne tx

Mr. White
05-08-2014, 09:37 PM
I say go to Coyote Motorsports in Boerne tx

Ditto. Tell the owner, Troy Chakalis, that George Lewis sent you...these are quality folks. It is on IH10W, exit 543, go under the bridge and north on the frontage road 1/4 mile. Closed on Sunday and Monday.

:spyder2:

Lone Spyders
06-06-2014, 08:12 PM

Woods Cycle Country in New Braunfels and ask for Patrick Cooke. Great dealership!

Mrs. SmallPasture
07-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Woods Cycle Country in New Braunfels and ask for Patrick Cooke. Great dealership!

Kent Powersports has been great to me.

+1 on both!

M109Dreamer
07-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the info. I will pass it along to my buddy.

Joseph T
07-26-2014, 04:16 PM
If you don't mind a bit of a drive...Central Texas Power Sports in Georgetown is a really good dealer. Got a great deal on my Can Am...ask for Tommy Gunn...they will take good care of you.

gnz2250
07-26-2014, 04:32 PM
+1 on Central Texas Power sports.

I did not have a great experience with the sales reps at Kent or Woods. Thus the reason I bought from CTP and so did my brother in law.

I do but parts and consumables from Woods in New Braunfels, between my service visits in Georgetown.

"InzoSpyder"
08-01-2014, 08:52 PM
I bought my Spyder at Kent and later started having problems with their service department. I started going to Coyote Powersports in Boerne, also known as the Yamaha Fun Center. They are selling an d servicing Can Am Syders and they do a great job. Talk to Robert Bossley 210-606-8788. You can also ask for Troy. I hope this helps.

+1 on Central Texas Power sports.

I did not have a great experience with the sales reps at Kent or Woods. Thus the reason I bought from CTP and so did my brother in law.

I do but parts and consumables from Woods in New Braunfels, between my service visits in Georgetown.

srwilli
08-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Go to Coyote Powersports.. Small dealership, GREAT customer service.. I once stopped by to say hello, since they weren't busy asked how much to lube the spyder. Not only did they do it right away, I was told no charge, and the washed the bike.

Would recommend to anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

M109Dreamer
08-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the update folks. I have passed them on to my buddy.