PDA

View Full Version : Want to Buy Trailer to Haul Spyder

Knarfoh
04-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Want to Buy Trailer to Haul Spyder. Prefer foldable trailer since I have limited space.

I am located in Columbus, Ohio but willing to travel reasonable distance if price/trailer are right.

SEND PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

Chupaca
04-28-2014, 08:23 PM
best one
I know of is Kendon trailers. Think they are out of Texas. Had their single bike trailer and loved it. Went with the bike...:thumbup:

Flash Gordon
04-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Want to Buy Trailer to Haul Spyder. Prefer foldable trailer since I have limited space.

I am located in Columbus, Ohio but willing to travel reasonable distance if price/trailer are right.

SEND PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

I have a Droptail trailer. It folds and I have it up against the wall in the garage when not using it. Best place to read about it is on the web site. http://www.droptailtrailers.com/ You might look on Craigs List or E-bay for a used one. They aren't expensive new. They are made in Texas, but the Spyder dealer that I use here in Central Fl. also sells them. Central Florida Power Sports. Hope you find what you are looking for.:yes:

Oldmanzues
04-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Comp ass in Springfield, Ohio (Just off I-75 at SR 72) has Kendals. Com ass in Springfield is not related to the mail order Com Ass'
I bought my drop Tail from Honda of Middletown (I-75 at SR122) 3711 commerce Drive, Franklin, Ohio 877-cycle-4U. I have had good luck with my Drop Tail. Just make you understand how it works.
Good Luck
Oldmanzues