PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest

Mark Gannon
04-28-2014, 04:52 PM
I have had my new 2013 spyder rt two weeks and heard about spyderfest. How much is registration there
and is there anyone going from the Peoria area i Illinois?

boomerkc
04-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Mark, congrats on the Spyder. It'll be about $50 to register there and you'll get your monies worth. If you click on Forum above, then on Community, then Member List. Go to Advanced Search and put Peoria in Location. It will bring up registered people in Peoria. You can then send a Personal Message to them. I know there is a firefighter from Peoria that normally comes. You'll know who he is by his handle on SpyderLovers.

Hope to see you in Springfield (Missouri, that is).

Jim

Chupaca
04-28-2014, 05:23 PM
on the new ryde..welcome to the roadster world and this site. Your going to love both. On the home page there is a place to see whos going that registered. Don't know how much registration is at the event. You should go and for sure you will run across some you know and a great bunch you'll get yo know but if you don't there are those of us who couldn't go who will be here. :thumbup:

SPYD1
04-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Congrats and...get to SF!!!!:thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-28-2014, 06:31 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde and :welcome: to the site.

Purple Guy
04-28-2014, 06:34 PM
:congrats: on your new Spyder & :welcome:

:nopic:

cyclelover63
04-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Congratulations on your new Spyder!!..A couple of us from the Metro East,Il Spyder Ryders are leaving Belleville,Il at 8:30 AM tomorrow (Tuesday morning) if you want to ride along...Short notice I know :)...

Silvervette05
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Welcome a enjoy your spyder :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
04-28-2014, 10:12 PM
:congrats: on your new Spyder and :welcome: .

I'm at the 'fest now and hope to meet you here.

murphybrown
04-28-2014, 10:48 PM
There are a big bunch here at Spyderfest anticipating your arrival. :yes:

Big Arm
04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Mark,
I know there is a firefighter from Peoria that normally comes. You'll know who he is by his handle on SpyderLovers.

Hope to see you in Springfield (Missouri, that is).

Jim

Peoria Fighfighter (Dave) and his wife are on their way to Springfield as we speak. Just saw them last week, but they are headed your way from AZ. I'm sure they would love to acompany you on your way back to Ill.
Hope to see you there........you won't regret coming.

Mark Gannon
04-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Peoria Fighfighter (Dave) and his wife are on their way to Springfield as we speak. Just saw them last week, but they are headed your way from AZ. I'm sure they would love to acompany you on your way back to Ill.
Hope to see you there........you won't regret coming.

Thanks for letting me know about Peoria firefighter Dave. My wife is watching the weather and she is telling me to wait till next year
as I would be coming by myself. It is a day by day decision to make.

DJFaninTN
04-29-2014, 04:40 PM
never put off today what you can do next year… just sayin

phil schultz
04-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I have had my new 2013 spyder rt two weeks and heard about spyderfest. How much is registration there
and is there anyone going from the Peoria area i Illinois?

I also have a new spyder and will be leaving from lake villa Wed. morn., ya it might be chilly and a little damp, but I've got warm, dry stuff to wear so lets just go for it and have a good time when we get there, the weather doesn't look bad for the weekend.