PDA

View Full Version : Utopia Back Rest installed

SAPD911
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Saved $95.00, took me about 30 minutes and that's taking my time. Very easy install with step by step pictured instructions, lol. Very good product, I highly recommend Utopia. Two-tone matches almost identical. Sry but going for a ride here shortly after lunch, :) I also couldn't find my other post about this install, Rons sway bar and pops undercarriage protector are the next farkles, :)

Chupaca
04-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Just taking your time and breaking the myth that we can't read instructions and there you have it..congrats..!! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
04-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Saved $95.00, took me about 30 minutes and that's taking my time. Very easy install with step by step pictured instructions, lol. Very good product, I highly recommend Utopia. Two-tone matches almost identical. Sry but going for a ride here shortly after lunch, :) I also couldn't find my other post about this install, Rons sway bar and pops undercarriage protector are the next farkles, :)

Still waiting for the Nannermobile--then I will be installing mine. Glad to hear that the install went as easy as I thought it would be.

C_Boogie
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/29/guzanubu.jpg

I installed mine Saturday. The back support is nice.