PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Tornado's, Deadly

Cruzr Joe
04-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Sad news from Arkansas today, last nights Tornado's killed sixteen people and destroyed or damaged hundreds of homes.

A prayer for these families are certainly in order :pray::pray:

Cruzr Joe

bruiser
04-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Been watching it on the news this morning. Very sad situation. Been thinking about all our friends out that way. Also praying for safe travels for SL friends heading west to SF.

mastertek2000
04-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Sad god bless them all

Bob Denman
04-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Our prayers are going out to all of those affected... :pray::pray:

Ex-Rocket
04-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Sad news from Arkansas today, last nights Tornado's killed sixteen people and destroyed or damaged hundreds of homes.

Cruzr Joe

Guess you made it through ok? We made it through the storms, just a lot of wind and rain here in N.E. Arkansas. Prayer being sent to those families effected.

joebryanjr
04-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with those affected.

Trickie Dick
04-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Back in the day, I went to school at Hendrix Collage for a couple of years. We used to go down to Mayflower to buy beer since Conway was in a dry county. So I remember Mayflower. Didn't it get hit pretty hard some years ago with a tornado? In any case, may God watch over the families of those affected.

Chupaca
04-28-2014, 11:35 AM
all the best to them and their families. Hope it's over for them and the travelers going that way...:pray::pray:

ARtraveler
04-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Been watching it on the news this morning. Very sad situation. Been thinking about all our friends out that way. Also praying for safe travels for SL friends heading west to SF.

:agree: x 2. Our thoughts and :pray::pray: go out to all.

Luvs2Ride
04-28-2014, 01:31 PM
My husband grew up in Conway, Ark, and my family moved there just before I started 7th grade. My husband and I lived in Conway when a tornado tore through there and still have family there... also remember the tornado that hit Mayflower a few years back. Our thoughts and prayers to the families who have lost loved ones.

FaranH
04-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Same tornado that just destroyed Vilonia (almost 3 years to the date from its last major tornado on April 25, 2011) also passed over my house. Much more weakened and didn't touchdown, praise God. Limbs and a few trees down is all we suffered. But the air pressure change in the house when it went over was pretty freaky. Praying for Arkansas families, for sure.

OldCowboy
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Some of those houses were literally reduced to nothing but a concrete pad. Nothing of the house remained. Unless you had an external storm shelter and were in it, you were a goner.

lookerjdc
04-28-2014, 02:05 PM

Cruzr Joe

many prayers go out to all affected.... mother nature can be cruel...

KatLen0405
04-28-2014, 02:50 PM
My mom is in the hospital in Jonesboro, fell and broke her back this morning going to the storm cellar. Any prayers for her are appreciated. Surgery will be required and she is a diabetic. Just praying right now for no paralysis, as it is a pretty bad fracture. :(:(