PDA

View Full Version : Wind Deflextors

m109anc
04-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Are the wind deflextors mounted next to the head lights adjustable?

Bob Denman
04-27-2014, 05:23 PM
:shocked: No...
But you get purchase adjustable ones from a variety of sources; your BRP dealer; for example! :thumbup:

m109anc
04-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Thk :clap:

Oldmanzues
04-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Baker built, SL sponsor has several different ones as well

rcturner
04-28-2014, 11:03 AM
I have used both the BRP accessory parts and the Baker Built. I prefer the BRP deflectors because they work fine for my wife and me plus, the don't need to be taken apart to check the oil. I also think they look better.

Bob Denman
04-28-2014, 11:11 AM
The Bakers will direct more air where you want it; but the bRPs just look a lot sleeker. :thumbup:
Form, versus function; which is more important? :dontknow:

Bob Ledford
04-28-2014, 12:28 PM
I have the BRP chrome adjustable deflectors and find them quite acceptable. You don't have to drill any more holes. They heat or cool you without any obvious wind blowing on you. They are adjustable from the drivers seat. And look good but don't look like add-on's when mounted.

Cruzr Joe
04-28-2014, 12:34 PM
I have used both the BRP accessory parts and the Baker Built. I prefer the BRP deflectors because they work fine for my wife and me plus, the don't need to be taken apart to check the oil. I also think they look better.

:agree: and no problem putting a cover on.

Cruzr Joe

harrypottar
04-28-2014, 01:30 PM
I have the baker built and love them, I picked up the clear so there not as garish.

They give you a lot more control, I can create an air bubble around my legs and mid section in the rain.

There is no drilling involved at all, they use screw holes that already exists. You stick one small mounting pad on the can am logo. One bolt and the whole panel comes off to inspect oil, adds two minutes at most. Plus you will never lose the panel going down the highway.

i have both the BRP half and full cover, never had an issue with either, just set the baker wings parallel to the bike, covers goes on and off just fine.

I'm not a huge fan of the looks but the clear do not stand out that much but boy do they work

harry