PDA

View Full Version : I will be at SpyderFest

rick_w
04-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Because of prior commitments and a lot going on right now we as a company were not able to make it to SpyderFest this year. We received a lot of emails and phone calls asking us if we were going to be there.

I am picking up a new Honda F6B in Russellville, AR and was able to arrange pickup at the same time frame as SpyderFest.
I will be flying into Little Rock early Friday morning and riding up to SpyderFest on Friday Afternoon. I will be around on Friday night and all day Saturday. Stop by the TricLed booth so I can meet everyone and answer any questions on our products.
Would have hoped to have our Spyder there, but if you see a Honda F6B in the parking lot, it will be mine.
Hope to see you there.
Rick
Value-Accessories

Chupaca
04-27-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm sure. Can't make it myself but know many who will be there to meet you. Glad you will at least make an appearance..:thumbup::clap:

rick_w
04-27-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm sure. Can't make it myself but know many who will be there to meet you. Glad you will at least make an appearance..:thumbup::clap:

I am really looking forward to it.

Gunner 02
05-02-2014, 12:22 PM
We can't bring our Spyders but will be there Saturday, can't wait to see our first Spyder Fest. We are signed up for SpyderJam at Cowtown in June and will have our Spyders then.

See you all there tomorrow.