PDA

View Full Version : What is my Spyder worth?

iceman31
04-26-2014, 11:26 PM
I have a 2012 RS-S SE5 that I am thinking of selling. Any idea what I should be asking for it? Approx 3000 km on it and I have two windshields (stock) and tall (aftermarket). I also added a rear seat backrest as well. Bike is Black and Silver. Just don't ride it enough. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Netminder
04-26-2014, 11:50 PM
I have a 2012 RS-S SE5 that I am thinking of selling. Any idea what I should be asking for it? Approx 3000 km on it and I have two windshields (stock) and tall (aftermarket). I also added a rear seat backrest as well. Bike is Black and Silver. Just don't ride it enough. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember they will be priced cheaper in the states then they will here in Canada. Just keep that in mind with the replies you will get. If I was you I would go on Autotrader and look for similar Spyders in your area and that will give you a general idea of what they are going for. JMHO. :)

Chupaca
04-27-2014, 01:11 AM
you can check with Kelley Blue Book and NADA for prices here in the US. You can look on the for sale forum here and ebay as well. Don't know if you have similar places to search in Canada. You can find the % more they cost in Canada and calculate what you find here...good luck..!! :thumbup:

Benggolf
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Iceman31, to give you an idea...my friend just bought a slightly used 2012 RSS yesterday with 2,500 kms in immaculate shape.
He paid C$12,500.00 for it.

OldCowboy
04-27-2014, 03:43 AM
Your :spyder2: is worth what you can sell it for. If you want a quick sale, price it low. If you want a slow sale, price it mid. If you don't want to sell it, price it high.

It's like the guy that "won't take a loss on his house." It's on the market for 3 years and doesn't sell.

mastertek2000
04-27-2014, 04:53 AM
i got $14000 for my 2012 RS but it had alot of extras

Flanker
04-27-2014, 07:30 AM
$10.00 US.................................I'll take it! ;)

cycletrader.com ...............plug in all the info for your Spyder into their search windows (keep in mind they're primarily a US site) then search to bring up a list of what others with the same make/model/year are asking for theirs. Should give you a basic price range to form your own asking price.

Good luck!