PDA

View Full Version : Packing Spyder

Luvs2Ride
04-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Ooooh Boy... did I do a bad job of wording my original question... :opps: This is what I should have asked...

The frunk has net pouches around the interior... I'm actually looking for something similar for the trunk. Has anyone seen or jury-rigged a similiar system for your trunk? Anything to use to organize that space? Something like those frunk pouches that could be attached with double-sided tape or velcro?

Thanks again!
Gina

Hi... I have a 2012 RTS-SE5... love the ride but can't quite figure out how to best pack the space in the trunk under the shelf and semi-hard travel case... obviously no quick access for anything stored there. I have added nets for the trunk and saddlebag doors and have a trailer... so carrying gear/stuff is not a problem. Just need help learning how to pack that unique space in the trunk.

Ideas/suggestions... anyone?

Thanks,
Gina

Silvervette05
04-25-2014, 06:09 PM
I do not have the travel case, but I'm sure someone will be around to help, these are great people.

jerpinoy
04-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I stuff my clothes inside one at a time like a sailor with a sea bag.

Chupaca
04-25-2014, 07:08 PM
but seems like a good place for non essential items. The stuff you don't need to get to that much or quickly. Not knowing what all you are taking can't get to specific.....:thumbup:

ulflyer
04-26-2014, 07:05 AM
I use the very bottom for stuff I hope not to need: tire inflator, patches, tool kit, etc. The rest of the space is for extra gloves, scarves/neck bands, hoodie, sweater or light jacket, cap, with a little room left for items picked up along the way.