PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for Spyderfest

2ndChildhood
04-25-2014, 11:38 AM
I can't believe all the work it takes to get ready for Spyderfest.

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SpyRyd
04-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Work, really? To be getting ready is part of the fun. Got my checklist and am checking everything...twice. Heading out tomorrow. Safe travels to all...see 'ya at the Fest :yes:.

2ndChildhood
04-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Work, really? To be getting ready is part of the fun. Got my checklist and am checking everything...twice. Heading out tomorrow. Safe travels to all...see 'ya at the Fest :yes:.

We are heading out tomorrow also and staying in the St. Louis area for two nights. Then Monday heading to Springfield.

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

Larry rt
04-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Don't forget the cider , have a safe trip !see you there.

Chupaca
04-25-2014, 01:17 PM
getting ready..!! Half the folks here are all ready there..in their minds.!! :roflblack: have a safe trip and if you forgot something they will have it there..!! :ohyea:

jimclarkf1
04-25-2014, 01:55 PM
think we have a lot of work, THINK ABOUT THE WORK, putting it on,,,,,:bowdown: and running it:yes:

ARtraveler
04-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Check and double check the list--but--there is always WalMart or similar. :thumbup:

ARCTIC
04-25-2014, 03:13 PM
It's pretty impressive the distance some of you are traveling to attend spyder fest:shocked:

SpyderAnn01
04-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I'm leaving on Sunday and I'll start getting ready tomorrow. :roflblack: We are doing an alignment this afternoon and another one tomorrow so I can't start loading my trailer until after those are done. It is harder for us this year since we will be working at Spyderfest. I wouldn't want to forget something important like the lasers. :roflblack: We are doing an alignment in OKC on Monday too.

SpyderNana
04-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Yah, Tom. :lecturef_smilie: Please don't forget that delicious spyder cider! Looking forward to seeing you again.:clap:

2ndChildhood
04-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Yah, Tom. :lecturef_smilie: Please don't forget that delicious spyder cider! Looking forward to seeing you again.:clap:

I have 2 jug of the now famous Michigan Spyder Cider for the block party or Joe's training session.

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

mrfats
04-25-2014, 04:01 PM
You think it's a lot for us to get ready...just think how much work it is for Len and the entire Mogang!

Dragonfly
04-25-2014, 04:24 PM
Got my last minute shopping done today.
Auto Zone - 1 spray bottle of Lucas Slick Mist. Salesman did not know they even sold that. Went on really easy.
Family Dollar - 1 BIG can of Bed bug spry - they are not getting me.
Loaded and unloaded the trailer several times just to get that tongue weight just right. (getting there) :yes:
This is my first multi-week trip with a trailer :thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-25-2014, 04:44 PM
I'm leaving on Sunday and I'll start getting ready tomorrow. :roflblack: We are doing an alignment this afternoon and another one tomorrow so I can't start loading my trailer until after those are done. It is harder for us this year since we will be working at Spyderfest. I wouldn't want to forget something important like the lasers. :roflblack: We are doing an alignment in OKC on Monday too.
I found you a guy with a spare... :D