PDA

View Full Version : In BRP's news letter

Lamonster
04-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Pretty cool :doorag:

Spyderfest: the "family reunion"
you don't want to miss!

This year's Spyderfest, scheduled from April 30 to May 4 in Spingfield, MO is THE event you don't want to miss! In addition to meeting thousands of fellow Spyder lovers, you can participate in demo rides. The BRP Riding Gear and Accessories Knowledge Center Tour Truck will also be on-site, giving you privileged access to experts who can provide advice and insight about our top accessories and riding gear (available for sale!) and even install them on site. Regular maintenance servicing will also be available at the truck. Spoiler alert! There will be special show offers too.

Copperman
04-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Pretty cool :doorag:

Spyderfest: the "family reunion"
you don't want to miss!

This year's Spyderfest, scheduled from April 30 to May 4 in Spingfield, MO is THE event you don't want to miss! In addition to meeting thousands of fellow Spyder lovers, you can participate in demo rides. The BRP Riding Gear and Accessories Knowledge Center Tour Truck will also be on-site, giving you privileged access to experts who can provide advice and insight about our top accessories and riding gear (available for sale!) and even install them on site. Regular maintenance servicing will also be available at the truck. Spoiler alert! There will be special show offers too.

Yes, I thought the same thing.

Ivorspyder
04-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Leaving Florida Sunday.Will be there Tuesday night Looking forward to all the events planned.:thumbup::yes::clap:
ivor

joebryanjr
04-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Great information. Thank you for sharing with us.

See you next week.

murphybrown
04-25-2014, 07:17 AM
Just opened curtains...clear BLUE SKIES..yep sunscreen guys, lots of sunscreen. Oh my how Pitbull Powersport and Lamonster Garage are getting ready for your arrival..:yikes::clap::thumbup:..it is going to be the best of the best Spyderfests. :firstplace: See you soooooon. :yes::yes:

jwulf74
04-25-2014, 07:37 AM
And I can't go. :banghead::banghead::gaah::gaah::banghead::banghea d::mad:

scooterexpress
04-25-2014, 07:48 AM
we will be there saturday afternoon quality inn see all soon.

PrairieSpyder
04-25-2014, 08:38 AM
I guess the Spyderfest if semi-official now!:clap:

bruiser
04-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Was talking with Rene from BRP the other day and he mentioned Spyderfest. I told him we weren't able to go this year. Seeing what's going to be there makes me wish we could even more. Going to have to follow it on the live feed when they get it set up.

The folks at BRP are paying real close attention to Spyderfest and Spyderlovers.

Chupaca
04-25-2014, 09:47 AM
like putting salt on an open wound...would have been my first then there will be next year...ya'll have a most wonderful time..:yes::yes::ohyea:

StanProff
04-25-2014, 06:58 PM
like putting salt on an open wound...would have been my first then there will be next year...ya'll have a most wonderful time..:yes::yes::ohyea:

:coffee:Same here! it will have to be next year for me as well. At least the older we get, the faster time goes by.

jerpinoy
04-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Have fun to all and I feel bad I won't be there.:banghead::banghead:

GuitarPlayer
04-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Starting to pack the Spyder and trailer tomorrow so we can leave Monday morning. Looks like we'll be driving in the rain from Iowa but the further we go south, the less rain we'll see (I hope). The weather for the trip back looks perfect!

This is our first Spyderfest and I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Can't wait to get started.

Drive safe!!

Tony