PDA

View Full Version : the '14 is like WOW

murphybrown
04-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Well folks, wish I could figure out how to post a picture...but didn't so...anyway, got to ryde my new '14 for the first time today. OMG it is like unbelievable....there is no comparison...not even close to my '10. Kinda like back in the day when I drove the old '62 beetle that had been rolled and wrecked a few times and then bought a new one!!!! I am soooooo impressed....but alas it was for a short time and then to the Lamonster Garage cause there was this work order with all the "stuff" listed and next thing I know my white beauty has been totally disassembled....but oh my will the finished product be awesome. YEP just like I want....soooooo exciting and true to their nature Pitbull Powersports and Lamontster Garage are turning it into a one of a kind. See you at Spyderfest...it is coming fast and Pitbull is going full steam to make it the best ever. :thumbup:

PW2013STL
04-24-2014, 08:50 PM
:congrats: Fun isn't it:rolleyes:

Cruzr Joe
04-24-2014, 08:51 PM
I knew you would enjoy it. Glad you are happy with it.

Cruzr Joe

jimclarkf1
04-24-2014, 08:59 PM
They sound AWSOME, and I can't wait to see it, hope I can set on it, maybe for a few sec. I bet you going to come up with a new name.....

ARtraveler
04-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Glad to here you are enjoying your new 2014. I have a feeling it is going to get even better. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

SteveMac
04-24-2014, 09:40 PM
You look so happy!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

cohoff
04-24-2014, 09:47 PM
I am so excited for you Karyl. You look so happy on your new Spyder!! I picked mine up 2 days ago and just love it. Enjoy your new ryde!!

Chupaca
04-24-2014, 09:58 PM
it sounds like it was worth the wait. Couldn't be happier for you, you deserve it. Now take a break and let the transformation begin. It will be all you think it will be..enjoy and be safe..!! :yes::yes::ohyea:

Jim&Teresa
04-24-2014, 10:06 PM
:congrats: on your 2014 RT! It is an awesome machine! :2thumbs:

murphybrown
04-25-2014, 02:12 AM
You look so happy!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

For posting the pic...heck maybe in future it will be more efficient if I send pic to you and let you post!!! Thanks so much. How's the rehab coming....man you guys will be missed at SF

GloryRyders
04-25-2014, 05:47 AM
:congrats: on finally getting a chance to ryde the new '14 :spyder: a little before the first round of "farkles" start...............lookout Vendor Village once they are in business, I'm sure you will be doing some shopping.:roflblack::yes:

warp10
04-25-2014, 06:45 AM
:yes: the 2014 is a great machine :yes: congrats Murphy. :clap:

OJ UK
04-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Now that is a picture of one very happy lady! Absolutely wonderful! :ohyea:
Really looking forward to meeting you at SF, Karyl.

Spiderwoman
04-25-2014, 06:55 AM
Well folks, wish I could figure out how to post a picture...but didn't so...anyway, got to ryde my new '14 for the first time today. OMG it is like unbelievable....there is no comparison...not even close to my '10. Kinda like back in the day when I drove the old '62 beetle that had been rolled and wrecked a few times and then bought a new one!!!! I am soooooo impressed....but alas it was for a short time and then to the Lamonster Garage cause there was this work order with all the "stuff" listed and next thing I know my white beauty has been totally disassembled....but oh my will the finished product be awesome. YEP just like I want....soooooo exciting and true to their nature Pitbull Powersports and Lamontster Garage are turning it into a one of a kind. See you at Spyderfest...it is coming fast and Pitbull is going full steam to make it the best ever. :thumbup:

:thumbup: :D :clap:

Bob Denman
04-25-2014, 06:57 AM
Isn't it amazing?? :D :2thumbs:
Wait until you start having to put fuel in it... about 40 or 50 miles beyond ANY comfortable past distances travelled on a tankful! :thumbup:

webweaver
04-25-2014, 07:52 AM
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see you and your new beauty next week. :ani29: Penny

SpyRyd
04-25-2014, 08:31 AM
I agree, MB...the 14 RT is simply AWESOME!!!

SteveMac
04-25-2014, 08:51 AM
For posting the pic...heck maybe in future it will be more efficient if I send pic to you and let you post!!! Thanks so much. How's the rehab coming....man you guys will be missed at SF

The rehab is progressing. Better days ahead!

Wish we could join the party at Spyderfest too, but seeing pics of all the happy folks does help. And the joy on your face just absolutely made my day! Love you Karyl. Have a BLAST getting to know your new ride and enjoy the Fest. Tell everyone hi for us. We surely will miss giving you a big hug!!!!!

Purple Guy
04-25-2014, 09:09 AM
:congrats:
The 14's just an incredible machine!
Look forward to your post after you get to give 'er a proper rip down the road! :yes:

cognaccruiser
04-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Your smile says it all. Enjoy!

Just getting acquainted with mine.

Gary

mxz600
04-25-2014, 10:21 AM
I wanna ride it.

:congrats: on your new ride. You look good on it for sure.

Have fun at Spyderfest, wish Connie and I could be there.

SpyderAnn01
04-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Karyl, will you be drag racing on your new machine?????????????

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-25-2014, 07:54 PM

" AWESOME GIRL "........Mike , Dee , Max . & Kiki :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes:....see you soon :shemademe_smilie::ohyea: