PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST 2014 -- JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Joanie
04-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Wow in 24 hours Kev and I should be on the road headed to SpyderFest 2014 -- The Next Legacy.

Fireworks
Drag Racing
Vendor Village
Pie Run
Block Parties!!!
Passport Rydes
Six Rydes for you and your friends to do at your convenience -- all mapped out!!
New Friends
Old Friends
Movie Night
Light Show
Basket Raffle for Isabel's House
50/50 for Isabel's house

I know I have left somethings out, but can't remember.

Just can't wait to see everyone.

FYI, I have new attire for SpyderFest -- Surgical shoe-- Having surgery the day after we get home!!! Two weeks off from work :clap:. First week fun.... Second week, I don't think so!!!

spyderfever
04-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Joanie, you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Can't wait to spend time with you & Kevin. I think the weather is going to cooperate this year. A few clouds & a little chilly, but nothing us Spyderlovers can't handle. Lets Go Crazy!

spyder-dude
04-24-2014, 08:56 PM
:cheers::2thumbs: Can't wait to get on the road Saturday heading your way!

Joanie
04-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Joanie, you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Can't wait to spend time with you & Kevin. I think the weather is going to cooperate this year. A few clouds & a little chilly, but nothing us Spyderlovers can't handle. Lets Go Crazy!

Me and my surgical shoe??? LOL Just can't dance this year!!! Glad Mr. D won't be there, so I won't disappoint him. Love you Bob!!

Chupaca
04-24-2014, 10:03 PM
have a great trip be safe enjoy all you can and may all be well on your return....:thumbup::ohyea::pray:

Spyder-Buck
04-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Snowed last night and again tonight !! I am ready to go to Spyder Fest !!!!:(