PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T MAKE SF 2014

Kmort44
04-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Well as things work out, it appears I just don't have the time or disposable cash right now to make Spyderfest 2014. We are closing on our new lake house in Sturgis Michigan.
I'll miss everyone that I have met in the past and I'll miss the one's I would have met.
I hope all that attend have a great time and awesome weather.

Have fun and be safe,

Kevin

Cruzr Joe
04-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Well as things work out, it appears I just don't have the time or disposable cash right now to make Spyderfest 2014. We are closing on our new lake house in Sturgis Michigan.
I'll miss everyone that I have met in the past and I'll miss the one's I would have met.
I hope all that attend have a great time and awesome weather.

Have fun and be safe,

Kevin

NO way man, who are our wives gonna pick on ???

Man I really hate to hear that, you will be missed by our group for sure.

Hope every thing works out for you though.

Cruzr Joe

Trickie Dick
04-22-2014, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear it Kev, but I certainly understand. I was looking forward to riding down with you. Looking forward to the open house at your new lake house. :yes:

SpyderAnn01
04-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. Congrats on the Up North Lake House.

2ndChildhood
04-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Kevin, sorry you can't make it. Didn't you get a ticket last year at Spyderfest while you were parked in the hotel parking lot?

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kmort44
04-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Kevin, sorry you can't make it. Didn't you get a ticket last year at Spyderfest while you were parked in the hotel parking lot?

ToM
Spyderfest 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why yes, yes, I did

boomerkc
04-22-2014, 09:09 PM
SF won't be the same without you. Now we won't have anyone to pick on for leaving early. Congrats on the new lake house.

Chupaca
04-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Little consolation but know how you feel I had to cancel as well. But you will be closing on the lake home so not all bad..congrats and enjoy the new home..!! :thumbup::yes:

Kmort44
04-22-2014, 09:21 PM
SF won't be the same without you. Now we won't have anyone to pick on for leaving early. Congrats on the new lake house.

That lifted my spirits. Can't believe you still remember that, I thought I left early enough to miss the rain but just the opposite happened I got rained on the whole way past St Louis.

Here's hoping you all have good weather this year:cheers:

Take care,

Kevin

Cruzr Joe
04-22-2014, 09:24 PM
That lifted my spirits. Can't believe you still remember that, I thought I left early enough to miss the rain but just the opposite happened I got rained on the whole way past St Louis.

Here's hoping you all have good weather this year:cheers:

Take care,

Kevin

Kevin

You would be surprised what friends remember about other friends, we certainly enjoyed your company at SP 2013, I have not told Roy and the girls that you won't be here, they will be sad.

Cruzr Joe

SpyderFun
04-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Congrats on the new lake house! Does this mean there will be a future Spyder Party in Sturgis? I would rather have your excuse for not going than my own....shoulder surgery this Thursday. Either way....there is always next year!!! Enjoy your new lakefront digs.....
:cheers:

flamingobabe
04-23-2014, 08:14 AM
BOOHOO!!! you will be missed....but a lake house sounds like fun.....we'll drink a glass of wine for you

redshooter700
04-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Sorry that you aren't going to make it to SF 2014, I got the blessing this year and will be attending with my brother. What lake are you moving too there are only a couple around Sturgis and I live in Centreville. Will be easier to meet up for a ride now.