PDA

View Full Version : JOHN,S GREAT AADVENTURE, THE SAGA CONTINUES

sealfloorboards
04-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi all,

My sweetheart, Via, John "Spacetrucker" and I left Newberg, Or. last Friday for the long ride to Spyderfest. The start of day 4 finds us in Kingman, Az, heading for Flagstaff, Az. I am doing a daily blog and Vie is working on a daily video blog on how to stretch and exercise on the back of a Spyder. This will be posted daily on my website: sealcreativeconcepts.com on the Seal Page (this is an interactive page and I encourage your input. You can also click from the Home Page to my Face Book Page. This trip is going to run approx 10,000. miles so follow us on our Great Adventure. See you at SpyderFest and……………...

Ride in comfort,
John
Sealcreativeconcepts.com

lil rabbit
04-21-2014, 10:46 AM
John,

Enjoy your trip, and tell Wino I said hello.. Be safe and I see you in June...

SPYD1
04-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Enjoy and be safe!!!

eddieshep999
04-21-2014, 01:58 PM
When you stuck the other side of the world (UK) and it's raining and dark, This is just the sort of Blog one looks forward to reading - It's like a countdown to Spyderfest and I know there will be a lot of postings from this years one So even more to look forward to

Thanks John for posting it and have a safe and enjoyable trip

YumaJim
04-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi John. Have a safe trip. Didn't realize Spacetrucker was going this year. Last I talked to him he thought he would have to pass this year and was going down to So Cal. Tell him hi from Jim & Mary.

ValCruzSpyder
04-21-2014, 02:05 PM
Enjoy the ride and all the fantastic sights. Be Safe!!! :yes::yes:

ARtraveler
04-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Have a great and safe trip. :yes::yes::yes:

SpyderAnn01
04-21-2014, 06:09 PM
For a second there I thought you meant that SpaceTrucker was your sweetheart :yikes:

piedmontrider
04-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Safe travels, John-
I'll see you on Wednesday for my Patriot Guard flag rack!
Doug

sealfloorboards
04-22-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the great wishes. No Annie, Space Trucker is my pal, Via is my sweetheart. Look for today's Sedona, Az posting on my website

Ride in comfort,
John
sealcreativeconcepts.com

sealfloorboards
04-25-2014, 05:31 AM
Hiall,

What a trip this has been so far. We are starting day 8 from Elk City, Ok. We're going to attempt a mad dash to Springfirle, a couple of dday early. Trying to beaat this bad weather news we keep hearing about. So far it's been all good. Still looking for a few of you guys to offer a couple hrs to help me install floorboards. Me knee is just not good this year. Via, my sweetie is going to try to learn how, but like me, she is well into AARP. Any help would be appreciated.

Check out our daily progress with photos, maps and our thoughts. You will find it on Seal Talk on my website:sealcreativeconcepts.com.

See ya all soon.

Ride in comfort,
John
Sealcreativeconcepts.com