PDA

View Full Version : doing what we can....

hotglue
04-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Ever hopeful!!!!
FB got her new 2014 panels this week.. we will be installing them this weekend! the flash to the ecm seemed to help a lot.. but we have not had HOT weather to test it out. Hoping the ventilation with the new panels will help cool the engine bay!!!!
Going to Spyderfest will be the start of a good test! Ever optimistic.. We REALLY want to make this spyder work!!!!!!
. hotglue

Chupaca
04-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Looks like you are putting a considerable effort in making it work. I hope as do we all that this will do the trick...good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SpyRyd
04-19-2014, 05:24 AM
HG, we are all hoping this is works and gets FB happy with her ryde. She deserves a Spyder she can enjoy and ryde with confidence that she won't get stranded...again. Best of luck to you two...see 'ya at SF!

Cuban Spyder
04-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Hope everything works for FB. Hope to see you both at Spyderfest.:yes:

Bob Denman
04-19-2014, 08:13 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_15.gif Here's to hoping that it's the final piece of the puzzle! :cheers: :2thumbs:

spyder3
04-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Nobody will be able to say you guys didn't make a 110% effort to make it work.:bowdown:

Bob Denman
04-19-2014, 08:47 AM
:agree: :clap: :2thumbs:
A positively "Herculean" effort!! :firstplace:

Magdave
04-19-2014, 08:55 AM
HG & FB you know my feelings, all ST owners should be sent those or dealer install them, so keep us updated on how it all works out. Hope this summer has less drama than last one for all us '13 owners :thumbup:

Purple Guy
04-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Here's hoping the update & new panels turn your Spyder into the machine you were hoping to have!
Have a great time at Spyderfest and a safe trip!

Bob Denman
04-19-2014, 02:07 PM
:agree: :2thumbs:

hotglue
04-22-2014, 10:58 PM
Well three of the panels were ok.. the left front panel was not final sanded and clear coated .. pretty rough... and will not go on the bike like that.... why would they send that part out????? I'm at a loss to figure this out... They have NO understanding of quality control....
So...I would not put it on.... BRP would say that we put the part on and it is used and will not get us the right part.... that is how things work with brp... so we will come to spyderfest 1/2 assed fixed... which Is the brp way.... FB will be coming to Spyderfest ... half done... the right side is on, but the left side is not...pretty much SUCKS!!!! but we are becoming used to it dealing with brp...
on the bright side.. folks will be able to see the difference between the 2013 and 2014 side panels.... all ya have to do is look at each side of FB's bike....

Big Arm
04-23-2014, 12:31 AM
What a shame BRP is........I mean, PLEASE !!!!!! You'd think they would inspect each part before sending it out to the customer.
Bring it to Spyderfest and park next to their trailer so everybody can see their quality contol