PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg Bikefest

BB1 Roadsta
04-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Anyone attending this year? post some meet & greet spots.
Hope they let Spyders down main this year. 4-25,26,& 27th
We only saw 3 sightings last year. Would be nice to see a
large showing.

Chupaca
04-18-2014, 11:15 AM
So many events with overlaping or to close to one another. Would be great to make them all but many just have to pick and choose...good luck hope you get a bigger turnout than last year...:clap:

BB1 Roadsta
04-18-2014, 11:29 AM
So many events with overlaping or to close to one another. Would be great to make them all but many just have to pick and choose...good luck hope you get a bigger turnout than last year...:clap:

You are so right,so many, most have been great. Yes we have to choose.Just would like to see
something in florida,most SPYDER events seem to be up north.only one ride along that we
know of here in the sunshine state. Thanks

MouthPiece
04-18-2014, 02:58 PM
I wasn't aware that Leesburg had a bikefest this time of the year. I do recall in years past that they had participated in Biketoberfest, but I don't believe they've done that now for a couple of years. I really enjoyed riding over that way to attend.

Thanks for saying something. Cindy & I may very well ride over that way this coming weekend. Look for a yeller 2013.

Chris

cbredneck
04-18-2014, 04:32 PM
There will probably be 150k plus bikers here. Spyders have not been permitted downtown in the past because of the width. There is a gated entrance that controls the bike width. Good Party

MouthPiece
04-18-2014, 06:27 PM
I guess they must be tightening up. I was able to negotiate my 2010 through all the (although I do have to admit it was a challenge) bikes that were parked on both sides and the middle.

Chris

Ivorspyder
04-20-2014, 12:34 PM
I wasn't aware that Leesburg had a bikefest this time of the year. I do recall in years past that they had participated in Biketoberfest, but I don't believe they've done that now for a couple of years. I really enjoyed riding over that way to attend.

Thanks for saying something. Cindy & I may very well ride over that way this coming weekend. Look for a yeller 2013.

ChrisChris Leesburg is a really good motorcycle event.I have been to it a couple of times.It is next Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
I am leaving for Spyderfest and Colorado. I decided to leave next Sunday one day earlier 6-30am.Get to Leesburg 9-30am spend the day on Sunday at the event.Stay in the Holidat Inn Express and set off Monday morning for Spyderfest stopping in Birmingham for the night and getting to Springfield Tuesday.
If you decide to go to Leesburg Sunday let me know.
Always a pleasure to meet up with Cindy and your good self.
Ivor