PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a registration for Spyderfest? have 1 early registration with XL Shirt

clueless
04-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Have registration for 2 but going solo this year to Spyderfest. Girlfriend (Joyriverside) and Minigolden doodle (Reggie) were going to but not able to... It is too late to cancel the single extra reservation. BUT this reseravation is in the 1st 500!

So if you want to take over the reservation (you get all the stuff extra that comes with the early bird registration) I think that means a LONG sleeve Tshirt instead of short sleeve PLUS a HAT. The Shirt will be an XL.

Price is $40 what I paid for it. You would need to PayPal it to me (using your bank account or it would be more if using a charge card thru paypal). PayPal charges for using a charge card :(

Will be in town Sunday night before Spyderfest so we can meet anytime to get you signed in under her name (I assume they can just sign you up your actual name).

Ride Safe and see ya in MO....

Thanks,

Clueless
aka Earl

clueless
04-18-2014, 11:18 PM
BUMP ... still available.

Why register on site and get NO SHIRT and NO HAT.

take over my extra registration and get an XL LONG SLEEVE Shirt and a HAT (only available for the first 500 registrations!)

**** we now return you to your spyderlovers forum *****

clueless
04-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Final bump to see if anyone is planning on signing up onsite. Why pay same price and not get a shirt?

Plus you get a HAT too given only to the first 500 registered and the upgraded LONG sleeve event shirt.

If you are going for sure we can meet up and you can pay me at Spyderfest. I will be at the dealership Weds morning.