PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Warranty

R&L Limted
04-14-2014, 08:36 PM
we bought a 2013 RT lim. first week in march and called the dealer today to find out why we have not recieved the warranty cards& was told the paper work we signed was sent that day to Can-Am, and they will send the cards to us. Do not understand it taking over six weeks, never heard of such a thing. how long does it take? And how do you find out if your machine has all the updates done , with all the things happening we would like to make sure.:shocked:

900Dave
04-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Your dealer can tell you if all the updates are completed.

happyspyder2039
04-14-2014, 10:00 PM
Your dealer can tell you if all the updates are completed.:agree: my warranty stuff took 3 months

SpyderAnn01
04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
I haven't gotten the warranty paperwork on mine yet either and I sent an email earlier today to find out where it is. Purchased mine on February 21st. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

stevedfive
04-14-2014, 10:47 PM
It took over two months to get mine from BRP. However, one week after I bought the bike, the dealer took a snapshot of the BRP service screen with my bike vin and my five year warranty was on it.

stevedfive
04-14-2014, 10:49 PM
It took over two months to get my warranty paperwork from BRP. However, one week after I bought the bike, the dealer took a snapshot of the BRP service screen, using my VIN, and my five year warranty info was on it.

ARtraveler
04-14-2014, 11:03 PM
The paperwork stuff between dealer, BRP, customer does indeed seem to take a long time. Hope they will work on that some more. :thumbup:

Chupaca
04-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Once you sign up your covered and the dealer can look it up by vin # and it will show. Updates by vin# as well. Paperwork is a whole different story. I see many waiting for it. I think Canada's mail system stops over the winter....:roflblack::roflblack: