PDA

View Full Version : BRP Called

acinpcola
04-14-2014, 02:26 PM
Hey All,

Just received a phone call from BRP asking me how I like my Spyder and what I thought of it. Really nice to see them reaching out to us owners and asking questions, never happened with the other bikes I owned. I asked about the service bulletin and let them know that my key tab was not listed but my VIN was included in the list, to that I was told, if you get a letter, have the work done, if no letter, keep ryding.

I am attaching 3 pictures of Camus 2 are with the full Ultragard Cover, and one is with a quick cover I had left over from my Goldwing. We were down at Bryan's Spanish Cove in Kissimmee, FL. when I took the pictures. Camus was fully covered the day it rained there and when I took off the cover, he was bone dry and ready to ryde.

Be Safe
AC

ARtraveler
04-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Communication seems to be on the upswing lately. :thumbup::thumbup:

stevedfive
04-14-2014, 02:57 PM
BRP called the other day and left a message on my voicemail. They said they would call back later that day, but they did not. The service rep spoke so fast I could not understand the name that was said on the message. BRP, please call back. :pray:

Chupaca
04-14-2014, 03:03 PM
They called me a while back and I spoke with Rene for a good while. They are trying to reach out and get some first hand views and suggestions..
Nice covers like a short pause and an overnight..:thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Al,
Did "Missy", from Wisconsin call you?
That's who called here for me! :2thumbs:

acinpcola
04-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Al,
Did "Missy", from Wisconsin call you?
That's who called here for me! :2thumbs:

Bob, must have been her, the area code 715 is from Wisconsin. She was very pleasant we had a good conversation.