PDA

View Full Version : Return home after Spyderfest

Dragonfly
04-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Just wondering, is it to early to plan the trip home? I have planned to depart sometime on Sunday the 4th but still not sure if I will be taking 64 back to Virginia or or that matter how many additional overnight stay. (I'm in no hurry, retiring in July :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:)

lookerjdc
04-12-2014, 10:43 PM
my brother and I are heading over to Deals Gap for a couple of days after Spyderfest before heading back to Florida

Larry rt
04-12-2014, 11:24 PM
We are heading to California , via old rout 66. Then along coast to the redwoods . Back through Montana to Michigan. Take a week break , than off to Main for lobster . Oh did I mention , we are retired . Yes yes

Bob Denman
04-13-2014, 08:36 AM
It's never a bad time to go looking for the perfect cup of coffee and stack of pancakes! :thumbup:
Even if you have to go find it in Texas... or Nebraska... or Florida... or Maine... :D

Deanna777
04-13-2014, 06:08 PM
It's never a bad time to go looking for the perfect cup of coffee and stack of pancakes! :thumbup:
Even if you have to go find it in Texas... or Nebraska... or Florida... or Maine... :Dor find a GOOD Cup of Java and a few donuts. :roflblack::roflblack: Belgian Waffles with Real Maple Syrup ( VT) Deanna777

ARtraveler
04-13-2014, 06:11 PM
We are heading to California , via old rout 66. Then along coast to the redwoods . Back through Montana to Michigan. Take a week break , than off to Main for lobster . Oh did I mention , we are retired . Yes yes

I like your way of thinking. :2thumbs::2thumbs::yes::yes:

ARtraveler
04-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Even if you have to go find it in Texas... or Nebraska... or Florida... or Maine... :D

I like your way of thinking. :2thumbs::2thumbs::yes::yes:

Dragonfly
04-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Would Waffle House next door count? :clap:

flamingobabe
04-13-2014, 06:56 PM
take your time and enjoy

lookerjdc
04-13-2014, 07:01 PM
no Waffle House trips this yaer

altho.... for Cruzr Joe's Safety Meetings we should bring a pot of coffee and box of donuts so he feels more comfortable this year.... lol

garb55
04-13-2014, 07:15 PM
or find a GOOD Cup of Java and a few donuts. :roflblack::roflblack: Belgian Waffles with Real Maple Syrup ( VT) Deanna777

Good thing I live on the other side of the country
If I hung out with you and Bob I would not fit on my Spyder anymore
But donuts, pancakes, and Belgian waffles do sound good:yes::yes::yes:

Bob Denman
04-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Would Waffle House next door count? :clap:
Yes it does... But ONLY if you take the "shortcut", that goes through South Dakota, to get there! :D
:thumbup: