PDA

View Full Version : Spring maintenance/Farkling

msj4848
04-12-2014, 04:06 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/msj4848/Mobile%20Uploads/20140412_071959_zpsa313cdae.jpg

Looks like its time to get to work!

Big shout out to Bajaron for his amazing products and service, and also to JT, this air cleaner is top notch!

Bob Denman
04-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Do you have some rain in the forecast? :shocked:
So many of us are finally breaking out bikes out of storage, that it'd almost seem like a waste of a good riding day, to be spinning wrenches! :D
Git 'er done!! :thumbup:

msj4848
04-12-2014, 08:34 PM
This one never goes into storage!

You have to wait until the Boss gives the green light Bob! I didn't have all the goodies until a couple days ago, and the bike was sorely overdue for an oil change. I would have loved to go for a long ride but a brand new baby in the house makes getting out just for fun 'back-burner' material for now.

I absolutely LOVE the JT air cleaner system. Makes for a lovely grunt under heavy throttle, but isn't overbearing just cruising. Definitely a little more get up and go according to the butt-dyno too.

There aren't words that can express the wonder that is the Bajaron Sway Bar! That thing plants the tires and goes! Here's another one to add to the pile of "If you're on the fence, go for it!!"