PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out For F4

PW2013STL
04-11-2014, 12:18 PM
I purchased the Short wide vented windshield for my 2014 RT-L and when I installed it I found th fine scratch about 2 1/2" long on the left side in line with the cut out for the vent. I took pictures of it and sent them to F4. I called the next day about it and was told that after receiving this information they went and looked at the carpeted table they use to assemble the vented sheilds on and found a metal shaving in the carpet as well as two other shields with scratches. I was asked if I wanted a new sheild sent out, but I told them that the scratch was not in the vison line and would rather have a reduced price. They asked me how mutch and I told them. They agreed and I had a shipment notice for the check within a few hours.

Great customer service :2thumbs:

As a side note the shield works great. Reduced the wind buffeting and when I opened the vent the buffeting was all but gone + there was a nice breeze at face level that will be welcomed in hot weather.

F4 highly recommended :clap:

bodymanpainter
04-11-2014, 12:24 PM
That's good to know because I got my windshield in this week and plan to
install it Sat. I haven't opened it all the way yet as not to scratch it before
I get it on but will check real close before I put it on, thanks for the heads up.
Toby

PW2013STL
04-11-2014, 12:36 PM
If you do give them a call as they will take care of you. Was told that only three people anwser their phone. The owner, owners wife, and the general manager. They do that so the customer is treated right. The owner is who answered my phone call.

JkRbbt
04-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Customer service at F-4 is A-1! :thumbup:

spyder-dude
04-11-2014, 06:48 PM
I agree they are one of the best companies to deal with for motorcycles. I also have a local Honda dealer 20 miles from me that is the same way and just found out a few weeks ago that they got approved for Can-Am Spyders, 4 Wheelers and Side by Sides. :thumbup: