PDA

View Full Version : Only took 2 1/2 months

bcoulter19
04-10-2014, 02:23 PM
It only took BRP 2 1/2 months to get me my welcome packet for buying the Spyder I bought on Jan. 31 2014. I thought it was funny when I checked the mail yesterday and found it. It did have a nice pin and patch enclosed as well as a BRP spyder accessorie catalog. :sour:

Cruzr Joe
04-10-2014, 02:24 PM
It only took BRP 2 1/2 months to get me my welcome packet for buying the Spyder I bought on Jan. 31 2014. I thought it was funny when I checked the mail yesterday and found it. It did have a nice pin and patch enclosed as well as a BRP spyder accessorie catalog. :sour:

Well ................................... Where is mine???

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
04-10-2014, 02:24 PM

It does take a long time on the packets. Most believe that they send the packages out quarterly. Which quarters mailings it goes into, will also have something to do with registration arrival.

Yours was included in the 1st quarter mailing--I am guessing.

ARtraveler
04-10-2014, 02:26 PM

Cruzr Joe

I am guessing that you will see yours in about a week or so. First quarter mailing should be on the way. :yes:

Chupaca
04-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Like the mileage pins I think they send them out quarterly if they remember. Mine was months after as well. Sometimes the dealers also don't send in the information promptly...but you got it..:yes::yes:

bcoulter19
04-10-2014, 02:37 PM
I had just not gotten one on my first one since it was used. I had seen posts on here before where people had talked about how late they usually came and it just made me laugh when it just showed up that long after I had bought the machine.

cuznjohn
04-10-2014, 02:43 PM

i never got one and i bought mine last year

wyliec
04-10-2014, 02:54 PM
i never got one and i bought mine last year

Don't feel bad; I bought my spyder new 5 years ago and never received my packet.

ARtraveler
04-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Don't feel bad; I bought my spyder new 5 years ago and never received my packet.

It's kind of looking like they missed you. :(

Jim&Teresa
04-10-2014, 03:02 PM

:shocked: What happened to my welcome packet -- I bought mine on January 23rd, 2014????????? Second Spyder I bought within a year - at least I got my first welcome packet! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

NZSpyderRyder
04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
I purchased mine the first week of January and still haven't received anything, mind you I live in New Zealand and don't think we are even on BRP's radar, I had to do my own research to find the correct phone number for the breakdown cover, the dealer who I purchased the Spyder from gave me a temporary card with a US phone number on.
Love the Spyder but the customer care sucks big time.

Bob Denman
04-10-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm just sitting; waiting, and wishing! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffgsf3pqaD8

PatGund
04-10-2014, 06:05 PM
I got my RT last May. First I've ever heard of a "Welcome Packet" Who do I contact???

Bob Denman
04-10-2014, 06:09 PM
I would guess... Your dealer, :thumbup:

spydaman60
04-10-2014, 06:11 PM
I got my RT last May. First I've ever heard of a "Welcome Packet" Who do I contact???obviously, you're not welcome!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: seriously, just kidding!!! you'd think that welcome packets would just be a given and flow out of there to everyone. does it all come back to the dealers again???:dontknow:

NZSpyderRyder
04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
I contacted my dealer and he said the delay was due to the fact that the BRP NZ Sales manager had left, I hadn't heard that excuse before so I believed him.

happyspyder2039
04-10-2014, 07:50 PM

Cruzr Joe
You have to check a box at time of purchase & read the fine print promising to love & cherish the spyder & not trade-in / sell. Wash at least 3 times a week with daily pats as u walk by.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

bobnaquin
04-11-2014, 08:55 AM

I have been waiting since November 2007. I did not know there was a packet to not get.

bcoulter19
04-11-2014, 09:09 AM
REally there was nothing in it but a letter and a catalog. it was no big deal.

PW2013STL
04-11-2014, 11:12 AM
I an not sure when or if I will receive my CanAm welcome packet, but when I purchased my Ford Cmax I receiced my welcome packet from them within 30 days. It was thick and had these neat tear out pages asking me to send each one back with $ :shocked:. CanAm can keep that kind of welcome :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: