PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my syable

napper39
04-09-2014, 05:01 PM
today i took pictures of my all blue stable of bikes this on makes 55 bikes ive owend in my 75 years on earth;no moore room in my garge':thumbup::chat:

Flanker
04-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Lookin' good! :thumbup:

Chupaca
04-09-2014, 05:15 PM
collection. Love the Triumph, was debating one or the RS...grew up on English and Italian bikes and have a fondness for them. Not sorry I dumped the wing and zipped out on the spyder..congrats.... :thumbup:

jaherbst
04-09-2014, 05:33 PM
today i took pictures of my all blue stable of bikes this on makes 55 bikes ive owend in my 75 years on earth;no moore room in my garge':thumbup::chat:

Go napper! In my 74 years on the planet I have owned approx. 125 motorcycles scooter etc. Must admit I was struck by the collector bug for a few years and bought, restored, showed during that period. I now only have 4 M/C and Spyders. First two wheel was a Cushman in 1951 and second was a Harley Hummer. We lived way out in the country in Northeastern Colorado.Every neighboring kid had something similar. No paved roads and no Police. Those were the days my friend.

Bob Denman
04-09-2014, 05:39 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif
I've never actually counted all of my powersports inventory over the years... :shocked:
And if the Missus knew what the number was; she'd kill me anyway! :D

ARtraveler
04-09-2014, 06:13 PM
:congrats: Attsa Lottsa Bikes. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

napper39
04-10-2014, 09:59 AM
heres my frist three.

AbNormy
04-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Nice color!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Plyrod38
04-10-2014, 06:04 PM
I love my 09 Bonnie Black. To qualify that statement Ill say... for one up short ride cruising. For long rides and touring, it's the Spyder RT. They are different machines for different purposes. They both have their place in my scheme of riding. The V-Rod, now that's another story.

jerpinoy
04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::r oflblack:.

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-10-2014, 07:49 PM
heres my frist three.
What year is the Cushman Eagle? I had a 1955 Eagle I bought in 1959. My dream back in High School was to get a new 1960 Eagle, but never could afford it. The Honda 50 killed Cushman scooters. The 50's came out about 1960 and by 1962 or so Cushman scooters were history. Most vivid memory of the Cushman was giving a girl a ride on the back. I had made a passenger cushion to put on the luggage rack. I was an unbelievably innocent kid back then. She pulled herself up close to me, wrapped her arms around me, and hung on tight. The pressure of her boobs on my back embarrassed the crap out of me.

jaherbst
04-10-2014, 07:55 PM
heres my frist three.
Wow napper you got me going now. The first one I had was a red Cushman (Highlander I beleive it was called) Bought it from a neighbor for $25. My dad could never get it started for me so we hauled it to Denver and bought a beautiful blue step through with a centrrifical clutch.What fun. All my buddy's with the Eagles-would go 65 mph and mine would top out at 70-72mph.

My cousin had a Doodle Bug when I was about eight. We ran the wheels off that Bug .

I have also owned several Mustangs. The engines were from the APU on the B17's.

Do you still own your's ?

napper39
04-11-2014, 12:45 AM
no i dont owen any of the old bikes i had but you said mustang that was my 4th bike ,i won a hound and hair race with that mustang ,then my forth was a 500 cc matchless,i also wone a cross ****ry race with that in china lake calif i was in the navy then i was a crazy rider at that time in my life ,but loved ever second :yikes:

TicketBait
04-11-2014, 12:51 AM
Love all the pics, which is the favorite one you had or have?

napper39
04-11-2014, 08:15 AM
the best one will the mustang was one of the best,the triumph bonnevill TT special,and the v65 honda, all those three i had xtreme fun:2thumbs: riding.that one pik of the tt was when i brought it home and the other one with me standing by it after i pantied it blue and done some modes i must have loved doing that kind of mods.:thumbup:

SPYD1
04-11-2014, 08:53 AM
55...I have had to beg for the two that i got...wow!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Oldmanzues
04-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Where are all the really powerful bikes, like the Whizzer, BSA Batam and the HD Hummer ? then the bigger, but am not sure how much more powerful, 80 cubic inch flat head, tank shift, sucide clutch Harley.
My first luxury bike, Honda 305 Dream
All my pics from my first 23 years on earth were lost in a "event". They even wrote a song about it, D.I.V.OR.C.E. this marraige has lasted a little longer, 51 years a couple days ago.
Oldmanzues

jaherbst
04-11-2014, 12:26 PM
no i dont owen any of the old bikes i had but you said mustang that was my 4th bike ,i won a hound and hair race with that mustang ,then my forth was a 500 cc matchless,i also wone a cross ****ry race with that in china lake calif i was in the navy then i was a crazy rider at that time in my life ,but loved ever second :yikes:

The 500 Matchless was indeed a fine bike. Never owned one but the closest one to it I owned was a BSA441 Victor. I Flat Tracked and also raced enduros with it. I have never been much into taking pictures but now wish I would have. I do have a few but not many of the old bikes.

My Triumph 200 cub was also much fun in the younger days