PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get a new trailer when ordering....

jterrymaddux
04-08-2014, 10:02 PM
I am getting the fever to get a new trailer for one of our 2014 RT Limited Roadsters. How long does it normally take to get a trailer when it is ordered. Hers is the Cognac and mine is the Currant Black. Has anyone in Tennessee area seen where dealer has trailers in stock....or do they just order them when they have a buyer......I will be calling dealer tomorrow to see what he tells me. Curious what other trailer buyers experience has been...Thanks

murphybrown
04-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Quick turn around for my matching 622...give Len a call..

Iamjoey
04-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Try calling Alcoa Good times (865-981-4444) and Mountain Motorsports(865-932-7433) they may have one don't know what color it mite be.

garb55
04-08-2014, 11:12 PM
I ordered my Cognac trailer back in the middle of February

I'm still waiting

Seems BRP will not ship until they have a full truck load of items going to the same general area

jaherbst
04-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Get on the phone and call all the dealers in your state and surrounding states. Make a deal-deposit on phone and go pick it up. Or call BRP to see who has what in stock. This is pretty simple. Wondering why you ask this question here. Apache Motorsports has four in stock. White, Black,

Silver and Burnt orange. Sounds like you are fishing or procrastinating.

jterrymaddux
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Get on the phone and call all the dealers in your state and surrounding states. Make a deal-deposit on phone and go pick it up. Or call BRP to see who has what in stock. This is pretty simple. Wondering why you ask this question here. Apache Motorsports has four in stock. White, Black,

Silver and Burnt orange. Sounds like you are fishing or procrastinating.

Sounds like your the genius on this subject.....I am new to this arena....

jaherbst
04-10-2014, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=jterrymaddux;790203]Sounds like your the genius on this subject.....I am new to this arena....[/QUOTE

Not the genius, just a guy that buys a lot of toys and not afraid of doing business out of town to get something I want. If you truly want something go out and get it. Find out who has one in stock and you tell him what you are willing to pay for it. Do not be afraid of making low ball offers. There is a huge mark up on the Spyder and Trailer. In Sock items will always sell for less.

Did not mean to sound like the all out genius. My method always works.