PDA

View Full Version : Windshields off 08 GS

$08SpyderGS
04-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Hi all.
I am just testing the waters and asking if there is any interest for windshields. I have a small factory windshield and also a longer windshield off my 08. Anyone out there willing to help me put a fair price on them not to sure the value. Any help is greatly appreciated. I can post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

The Bakerman
04-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi all.
I am just testing the waters and asking if there is any interest for windshields. I have a small factory windshield and also a longer windshield off my 08. Anyone out there willing to help me put a fair price on them not to sure the value. Any help is greatly appreciated. I can post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Do you tell us the size, the brand and whether the longer one is tinted? Thanks

$08SpyderGS
04-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Do you tell us the size, the brand and whether the longer one is tinted? Thanks

I will get you sizes and pics In a bit

$08SpyderGS
04-14-2014, 09:10 PM
The small one is approximately 17 inches wide and 12.5 inches tall and the larger one is approximately 20 inches wide and 27 tall

The Bakerman
04-17-2014, 12:31 AM
The small one is approximately 17 inches wide and 12.5 inches tall and the larger one is approximately 20 inches wide and 27 tall

Is there any damage or any scratches to the larger shield, and what are you asking for it? Shipping details?

Thanks,

$08SpyderGS
04-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Is there any damage or any scratches to the larger shield, and what are you asking for it? Shipping details?

Thanks,

Hi
Yes there seems to be some fine scratches throughout the windshield. I will try to buff those out. I am not sure what to ask for it. Do not have any experience with these parts. As I stated in my original post I was hoping someone could help me put a fair price on them. If you would like you could make a fair offer. I have no use for them since my bike has an aftermarket fairing. Just want it to get use.
Thanks
Marc