PDA

View Full Version : Highway pegs and short legs

flamingobabe
04-08-2014, 02:01 PM
well I purchased the Lamonster Highway forward pegs from Spyderpops with the web pegs......Mark finally put them on today.....I can't reach them except with my toes...damn short legs......Mark went to town to buy some flat bar to redesign them for my short legs....boy am I lucky to have Mark.....
86187 86188
original bracket........................................... ......after Mark redesigned to fit my short legs

Bob Denman
04-08-2014, 02:12 PM
:thumbup: He's more than worth his weight in Gold to you! :2thumbs:

Not that you'd ever take the money! :D
We'll need to see some pictures of this modification; perhaps Lamont can come up with some different length pieces for folks! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
well I purchased the Lamonster Highway forward pegs from Spyderpops with the web pegs......Mark finally put them on today.....I can't reach them except with my toes...damn short legs......Mark went to town to buy some flat bar to redesign them for my short legs....boy am I lucky to have Mark.....

They come with an extra set of brackets to change the distance .......... did you know that?

Cruzr Joe

MikeinGA
04-08-2014, 02:51 PM

Maybe http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yDTxHQJwL.jpga boot like this.

Mike

flamingobabe
04-08-2014, 02:57 PM
MikeinGA...are you crazy...I'd fall off and hurt myself......

Cruzr Joe.....there were no extras in the box.....too much trouble to call...pay...ship.....Mark has already made another one 2 inches longer...it works perfect......needs to make other side and paint.......I'm a lucky woman to have Mark

Bob Denman
04-08-2014, 03:36 PM
:2thumbs: :nopic: :clap:

flamingobabe
04-08-2014, 03:55 PM
I took a pic of the original....Mark has made and painted....tomorrow he will mount...then a second pic

FaranH
04-08-2014, 03:58 PM

Mike

:roflblack::roflblack: Come on, Charlyne!! :roflblack::roflblack:

spydaman60
04-08-2014, 04:07 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: Come on, Charlyne!! :roflblack::roflblack:where did you get those boots? katie perry, Madonna, where?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

jerpinoy
04-08-2014, 04:12 PM

Mike

I would have known if they make such thing:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:

Flanker
04-08-2014, 04:30 PM

Mike

That's the Gene Simmons signature boot, isn't it? Get a matching set of KISS leathers to go with 'em and you'd be the bomb at all the meets! :thumbup:

:cus:!!! You'd probably have to take up power squatting to develop your leg muscles to handle the extra weight! :joke: :D

daveinva
04-08-2014, 05:57 PM
For the record, shoulda traded you my Rivco's-- I believe those pegs are designed for people WITHOUT legs, they're that short. :joke:

MikeinGA
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM
That's the Gene Simmons signature boot, isn't it? Get a matching set of KISS leathers to go with 'em and you'd be the bomb at all the meets! :thumbup:

:cus:!!! You'd probably have to take up power squatting to develop your leg muscles to handle the extra weight! :joke: :D

That's right! They sell them on Amazon. com.

Mike

Questions
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

I love my seal floorboards, getting on and off the Spyder is much easier for this old man. :yes:

flamingobabe
04-09-2014, 05:47 PM
just a bump so ya can see pics in first post

Bob Denman
04-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Hey!
Weren't boots like this... 86191 popular back in the 70s? 86193

SNOOPY
04-09-2014, 09:21 PM
This is a funny thread. roflmao

missouriboy
04-12-2014, 07:16 AM
Highway pegs and short legsHmmmm... pegs... legs...

Hey, that's IT! That's the answer!

Peglegs! :roflblack: :roflblack:
See your friendly orthopedic surgeon now! :yes:

flamingobabe
04-12-2014, 09:43 AM
took a 300++ ride yesterday.....the forward pegs are perfect....zero vibration.....was concerned since we extended them 2 inches.....love my new forward highway pegs....can rest my heel on peg with leg completely extened......rest toe on peg with heel on floorboard......happy, happy

murphybrown
04-12-2014, 09:45 AM
took a 300++ ride yesterday.....the forward pegs are perfect....zero vibration.....was concerned since we extended them 2 inches.....love my new forward highway pegs....can rest my heel on peg with leg completely extened......rest toe on peg with heel on floorboard......happy, happy

Awesome..,.see you guys in a few...:thumbup: