PDA

View Full Version : First Caswell Ride of the Season

Paula(Butch2025)
04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
:ohyea:Whose ready to ride? Our first Caswell Ride of the season is this Saturday, April 12. Basically a meet and greet at the dealership and lunch in Mora is what's planned right now, but you know things can change! Be there at 9am to sign in and draw your first card for the season poker hand, remember the more rides you do the better chance you have of winning the high hand! See you Saturday.

fireplug98
04-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Be there or be square !!!! :yes:

Tommy J.

MMcc
04-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Temps here in Southern CA will be in the 90's this week and high 80's over the week-end. Perhaps you could schedule the ride here. Neighbor told my wife that the snow is 3 feet deep in our driveway so will not head back to MN for at least 2 weeks. Installed JT new air cleaner yesterday. Real smooth install. A Pain in the a-- removing the old air box and associated parts. Plan to ride towards the end of the week. Golf course is almost empty as most snow birds have headed north. See you at the next ride.

BeardedDBA
04-08-2014, 06:48 AM
I plan to be there. It will be nice to meet everyone in person.
I was ryding my Spyder all summer last year :yes: without knowing what a FARKLE was :dontknow:.
Looking forward to discussing :chat: options and suggestions with the more knowledgeable ryders. :bowdown:

fireplug98
04-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Temps here in Southern CA will be in the 90's this week and high 80's over the week-end. Perhaps you could schedule the ride here. Neighbor told my wife that the snow is 3 feet deep in our driveway so will not head back to MN for at least 2 weeks. Installed JT new air cleaner yesterday. Real smooth install. A Pain in the a-- removing the old air box and associated parts. Plan to ride towards the end of the week. Golf course is almost empty as most snow birds have headed north. See you at the next ride.

:)

fireplug98
04-08-2014, 07:46 AM
I plan to be there. It will be nice to meet everyone in person.
I was ryding my Spyder all summer last year :yes: without knowing what a FARKLE was :dontknow:.
Looking forward to discussing :chat: options and suggestions with the more knowledgeable ryders. :bowdown:

See ya there !!! :cheers:

Tommy J.

Paula(Butch2025)
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
[. See you at the next ride.[/QUOTE]

So would that be Spyderfest or the May Caswell Ride?

fireplug98
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
[. See you at the next ride.

So would that be Spyderfest or the May Caswell Ride?[/QUOTE]

WoW, an overnight ride !!! :yes: