PDA

View Full Version : Spyder rider groups?

ChrisW
04-07-2014, 02:44 PM
What are the groups :doorag: out there as I just found :f_spider:"Spyder Rider of America":f_spider: and would like to know what all :ohyea: are out there :spyder:and I know :bowdown: this form will know.... Thanks :clap:

Chupaca
04-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Home page upper left hand corner..groups and clubs. Here we have SRA San Diego, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Bay Area a few others. :thumbup::thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
You need to start a group for AZ. Then you can host a really neat event and invite all of your friends from NV and CA to attend. :clap:

ChrisW
04-07-2014, 10:40 PM
OK, what's one more chapter in the house as I now run a GWRRA chapter here in Yuma. How hard could it be???

TicketBait
04-08-2014, 11:40 AM
What are the groups :doorag: out there as I just found :f_spider:"Spyder Rider of America":f_spider: and would like to know what all :ohyea: are out there :spyder:and I know :bowdown: this form will know.... Thanks :clap:

The State of Arizona has a group called "Arizona Spyder Ryders" with 11 members, heck one of the members name is SpyderLovers, "YumaJim", right where you are located :yes:maybe pm him as he is active on here. You can join for free and begin a discussion right there!

"click:http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=31 hope this helps.