PDA

View Full Version : Pics of My New HP-FSPYDER Fairing

CJ/johnnyg
04-05-2014, 06:48 PM
We can't remember who put the thread about HP Concept Fairings, But I want to thank you. We ordered one from them for my 2011 RS SE5 and I love it. It only took my hubby johnnyg, about 20 min. to install it and HP Concept said it is a VERY EASY INSTALL,rthey were right on the money. All you do is take the 4 screws out to take the windshield off, then run the wires down through the dash,(you have to remove the dash) take the left side panel off, take the red wire hook it to the positive side of the battery or find a hot wire in your wiring. The blue wire is your ground wire and find a good ground. Then mount the unite the windshield was using their screws they send you and screw it in. Then you just screw you windshield back on the fairing. Here are some before and after.

CJ/johnnyg
04-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't put all the pics on the post and I put the wrong old one one. Here are the other two pics.

ARtraveler
04-05-2014, 07:12 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:

swrafey2000
04-05-2014, 07:17 PM
How was the windshield on the ride home? I see those frogs are at it again. Did John's bike run any cooler without the bottom panels? Remember Carol it's only a kilt if you don't wear anything under it.

CJ/johnnyg
04-05-2014, 07:23 PM
How was the windshield on the ride home? I see those frogs are at it again. Did John's bike run any cooler without the bottom panels? Remember Carol it's only a kilt if you don't wear anything under it.
Sean the windshield was great, just the right size. Thanks, John said it wasn't as hot. I guess Cathy is going to have to let me know if it's a Kilt or not:roflblack::roflblack:

DunaJ
04-05-2014, 07:39 PM
That looks great!!! How does it sound? What's the cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MouthPiece
04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
​saweet!!!!!!

swrafey2000
04-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Sean the windshield was great, just the right size. Thanks, John said it wasn't as hot. I guess Cathy is going to have to let me know if it's a Kilt or not:roflblack::roflblack:

Cathy is wearing a skirt because there is something on underneath and I am wearing a Kilt.

Chupaca
04-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Looks amazing. Sound system must be nice as well. Congrats.... :2thumbs:

Mike_R
04-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Don't FROGS "eat" SPYDERS :yikes: lol, Looks great...........................................!! :>)

CJ/johnnyg
04-06-2014, 09:37 AM
That looks great!!! How does it sound? What's the cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great I can even hear it over the pipes. When you are going over 55 mph you have to crank it up though. The cost was $1545.00 with shipping and handling, It came from Canada so shipping wasn't cheap. $ 1395.00 with out the shipping. Very well made and fits like a glove.

MouthPiece
04-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Sounds great I can even hear it over the pipes. When you are going over 55 mph you have to crank it up though. The cost was $1545.00 with shipping and handling, It came from Canada so shipping wasn't cheap. $ 1395.00 with out the shipping. Very well made and fits like a glove.

Well worth it. (for my tastes)

Chris

johnnyrocket
04-06-2014, 08:22 PM

I hope that you are not going to play any country music on that nice stereo. Speakers get distorted from all the tears, beer and cow poop. :roflblack: Just some nice classic rock and roll especially the late 50's will keep the speakers tuned up nicely. Hope to see you guys soon, it has been too long!

CJ/johnnyg
04-07-2014, 07:04 AM
I hope that you are not going to play any country music on that nice stereo. Speakers get distorted from all the tears, beer and cow poop. :roflblack: Just some nice classic rock and roll especially the late 50's will keep the speakers tuned up nicely. Hope to see you guys soon, it has been too long! I do listen to the classic rock and roll and sometimes the country but your right it does sound better with the 50's :roflblack:. It has been a long time since we have seen you guys, hope to see you soon. JC