PDA

View Full Version : Three More Farkles Added

PW2013STL
04-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Now that the adjustanle handlebars are on I moved on to add Custom Dynamics LED trunk light, Box liner, and Mud Flap from Don't Eat the Mud sponsor. As you can see in the photos I need that mud flap as the one on the hitch dosen't do much if anything.
Stay tuned for upcoming additional farkle updates.

Purple Guy
04-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Well on your way to making it your own! :thumbup:

Jim&Teresa
04-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Great farkles to add. Nice job! :thumbup: Here's my list so far.....looks like you're catching up quickly!

HMT 3rd Brake Light w/ Dual Converter
Helmet Guardian dual locks
LED's on mirrors
SENA Bluetooth
Driver's seat backrest
BajaRon's High Performance Sway Bar
BajaRon's Heim Joint Links
Bumpskid
Netting in all compartments
SPY 5000m Alarm

garb55
04-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Now that the adjustanle handlebars are on I moved on to add Custom Dynamics LED trunk light, Box liner, and Mud Flap from Don't Eat the Mud sponsor. As you can see in the photos I need that mud flap as the one on the hitch dosen't do much if anything.
Stay tuned for upcoming additional farkle updates.

Looks nice
I was disappointed in the mud flap. The first time I washed the bike [with just hose sprayer] the white line around the outside started to come off.

PW2013STL
04-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks nice
I was disappointed in the mud flap. The first time I washed the bike [with just hose sprayer] the white line around the outside started to come off.

Sorry to hear that, but I purchased it to try and keep the bike and trailer cleaner. Did it help on yours?

ARtraveler
04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Very nice. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: