PDA

View Full Version : Nice Ride on the Snake

cisaacs
08-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Went for a nice little ride today to Shady Valley via hwy 421 (the snake). We headed out around 11 am and figured the bike traffic would be heavy today since the weather was so nice but there was very little trafic all the way across the snake. When we arrived at The county store in shady I was disapointed by the amout of bikes there. The parking lot was nearly empty for a bueatiful sunday. We grabbed us a burger and cold drink and while eating someone must of opened the gates because the the crowd began to steadily grow over the next hour and when we left there was over a 100 bikes there. Due to the heavy flow of THP officers traveling the road today the sport bike crowd was extremely low but the cruisers turned out in force. After an hour of answering question about the spyder we loaded up and headed out for home. We traveled from Shady to Elizabethton via Hwy 91 which is just about as good of ride as the snake is. They are having the 7th annual rally in a couple weeks. Never been before but we are going to try to attend this year to see what is going on.

Lamonster
08-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Look me up next time you go. :doorag:

cisaacs
08-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I am between you and shady valley so hollar anytime you want to go and I will meet. I think one2doo wants to run up there next weekend again for luch and some riding. We can plan somthing this week when we come down to put our risers on.

spyderdude37682
08-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Glad you enjoyed your ride on the snake, THP is awful there now,even have them in the air to radio below who to write tickets to. Rally in the Valley is pretty awesome,went up last year and had a blast, I work with several guys that live up there, enjoy your ride when you head back up.

daddydarko
08-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Come on. Am I the only one who clicked this subject title and expected a TOTALLY different post? I'm giggling like a schoolboy over here.

:D

Greg H.
08-25-2008, 05:58 AM
Come on. Am I the only one who clicked this subject title and expected a TOTALLY different post? I'm giggling like a schoolboy over here.

:D

Sir.... Sir....; that would be considered off topic. roflmao