PDA

View Full Version : Need a Preacher for Spyderfest ....

Major spyder
04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Just found out that last yrs minister will not be available to officiate for our service at the block party at spyderfest

if anyone in the local area of Springfield know of a minister .....please send them my way....

howard

Ann and I are planning to exchange vows at this years spyderfest

MidTNDawg
04-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Just found out that last yrs minister will not be available to officiate for our service at the block party at spyderfest

if anyone in the local area of Springfield know of a minister .....please send them my way....

howard

Ann and I are planning to exchange vows at this years spyderfest

I am not attending this year. I would be very happy to do it. And BTW I preached a revival in Great Falls a few years ago. I really liked Great Falls.

Major spyder
04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
We'll I guess you'll miss this one...thanks ..see ya on the road!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcthorne
04-02-2014, 08:28 AM
Did not realize Spyderfest was a religious gathering.

Cruzr Joe
04-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Did not realize Spyderfest was a religious gathering.

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Showie
04-02-2014, 09:28 AM
I'll probably have a communion beer or two after ryding over :lecturef_smilie: :clap:

Major spyder
04-02-2014, 09:41 AM
We'll for a brief few moments we will invoke a blessing for Ann and I.... After that who knows!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
04-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Perhaps you could enlist the help of Len or Vanessa; to check with the local Churches... :dontknow:

Major spyder
04-02-2014, 11:03 AM
I left a message with the life spring church this morning. Thanks I call Len later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
04-02-2014, 11:34 AM
But you could pray for new documents... :D

ARtraveler
04-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Back when I was a student I had a minor in Theology.
About that time you could send 5 bucks to somewhere and you could become an Ordained Minister.
I sent away and received my Official Documents in the mail.
I washed my wallet one too many times so the card is no longer readable so I guess I can't help you out.

Guessing its the Universal Life Church. The ads were pretty much in all the magazines. I knew a couple people that sent for their "ordination" papers.

I went to the internet and they are still there. Ordination free, answer a 7 or 8 question form and you get ordained.

Gunny
04-02-2014, 01:57 PM
If you are unable to find any one or a church I did get online a few months ago and became ordained. I have performed a couple of ceremonies for friends and would be happy to help if needed. Let me know.

Jim