PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Riders of Eastern Iowa

dano
04-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi,
If you're in the east side of Iowa, I created a facebook group called "Spyder Riders of Eastern Iowa". Join the group and plan to meet up for a ride!
Dan

Hines
04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Dano there are a couple of us here in the Quad Cities that ride together most weekends.

LeClaireRog
04-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Dan,

We have a small group in the Quad Cities on Facebook called Quad City Can Am Spyder Ryders. Please feel free to join if you are interested.

Roger

LeClaireRog
04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi,
If you're in the east side of Iowa, I created a facebook group called "Spyder Riders of Eastern Iowa". Join the group and plan to meet up for a ride!
Dan

Dan, did you create a closed group? I did a search on Facebook and it didn't show up.

Also, have you joined Can Am Spyder Owners on Facebook. There are over a thousand members on it.

dano
04-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Hi Everyone..
I thought even if it was a closed group folks could see the group, they just couldn't do any posts. Well, I set it to open.

Yes, I'm a member of the Can Am group, it's really interesting. I found the Quad City page (vs a group) and "liked" it.

So is anyone going to Spyderfest? Since I just got mine and hadn't really planned on it, I haven't booked a room. There's a couple others here that are going, so I might make a last minute decision.

Hope you see you soon.
Dan

DubuqueSpyderRyder
04-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi,
Dan

Hi Dan - Can't find your facebook group in any of the searches. We are from Dubuque and just recently purchased a new 2014 RT.

Thanks, George.

dano
04-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi George,
I double checked, and it's set to open so please try to search for Spyder Rides of Eastern Iowa. I wonder if it takes Facebook a while to see the change? Anyone else see it?

dano
04-03-2014, 06:28 PM
I just signed up for Spyderfest. I teamed up with Lisa & Jim and we're leaving on Thursday, returning on Friday. Who's in?

GuitarPlayer
04-03-2014, 09:32 PM
My wife, Christie, and I will be leaving Waterloo, IA on April 28, returning Sunday, May 4.

Tony

dano
04-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Hope to see you there!

Deke
04-05-2014, 09:41 PM
My wife and I are leaving Cedar Rapids, heading to Spyderfest on Sun 04/27, spending the night in St. Louis, and then making our way to Springfield on the 28th. We'll be heading home on Sunday the 4th.

Maybe we can get a group together to ride home?!

dano
04-06-2014, 04:51 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I'll PM you my cell number, please do the same, and we'll start a group.
Dan