PDA

View Full Version : At the risk of being repetitive... My 2014 RT Limited

Ronbo
03-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Is one smooth riding asphalt eating son of a gun! I rode 150 miles of rolling Arkansas Hills today and felt like I was in a time machine! Smooth sweet power and the stock seat is the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. What on incredible piece of engineering. I am very very satisfied.
Ron

warp10
03-31-2014, 06:29 AM
Yep, I have to agree, the ride is much better than previous years. :yes: :ohyea:

Bob Denman
03-31-2014, 09:00 AM
:shocked: You're just KILLING those of us who've yet to turn a wheel... :D
Glad to hear that your living, and loving; the dream! :2thumbs:

BigLegMac
03-31-2014, 06:18 PM
I have to second that emotion as to the ride. I am in scottsdale arizona as of saturday and had bike shipped here from chicago. I took a ride around town and now I am in a place called rock springs arizona. Gonna turn around and head back to my resort after I have dinner at this cozy little cafe thats known for their homemade pies. I am early for Arizona's bike week. Other than stopping at this great dealer in Peoria arizona this morning to get my right headlight properly connected the bike is running great. Had to stop and get gas at 170 miles mostly local driving. Was on fumes in this desert but made it to this gas station with the cafe next door. So glad to be away from chicago and riding on my new bike. Yipppppeee Kay yah!:yes:

ARtraveler
03-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Envious, but glad you are enjoying the rydes. :yes::yes:

Jim&Teresa
03-31-2014, 08:04 PM
:agree: I'm up to a total of 45 miles on mine!! LOL :roflblack: Loved every one of them. Today, just took it out before it rained here. Around 55 degrees and was just fine to ryde :yes::yes::yes:

First time on the interstate -- wow, what a joy! Lower RPM's, smoother, quieter, etc....you've all heard it before, but it's great to feel it for yourself. It was a short relief in Minnesota to get a couple of short rydes in yesterday and today...but it keeps me smiling! :D :yes::yes::yes:

Hope you all get out soon to ryde your 2014 RT - you'll love it! :thumbup:

Major spyder
03-31-2014, 08:12 PM
I will understand your message after Saturday ...as we pick up our 2014....

howard

rev.rr
03-31-2014, 08:17 PM
I have to warn you biglegmac the west will grow on you. Theirs a different ride every day no corn fields or smelly hog buildings to ruin your ride. Nine years ago we moved to Green River Wyoming from which is just west of Rock spring wy. While the Midwest and east was freezing we had mid forty's temps in January. I ride at least 10 out of 12 months per year. Enjoy Az

Cruzr Joe
03-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Ron

I know you are enjoying that new ride, I am enjoying mine, just turned over 2,800 miles today.

Cruzr Joe

KAPike
03-31-2014, 08:40 PM
I couldn't be happier for the GREAT reports I'm reading about the '14 RT. :yes::yes:

With that in mind, I was able to get my old, thrown to the curb '12 RT.....and HAD A BLAST. I can't wait for SpyderFest and the installation of a Lamonster RT Cat-delete.

Let the season begin. See ya all out there.

TopCat
03-31-2014, 08:53 PM
I have to second that emotion as to the ride. I am in scottsdale arizona as of saturday and had bike shipped here from chicago. I took a ride around town and now I am in a place called rock springs arizona. Gonna turn around and head back to my resort after I have dinner at this cozy little cafe thats known for their homemade pies. I am early for Arizona's bike week. Other than stopping at this great dealer in Peoria arizona this morning to get my right headlight properly connected the bike is running great. Had to stop and get gas at 170 miles mostly local driving. Was on fumes in this desert but made it to this gas station with the cafe next door. So glad to be away from chicago and riding on my new bike. Yipppppeee Kay yah!:yes:

Welcome to Arizona . . . . the land of long rydes and beautiful sunsets. It's a long way and a lot different from Chicago. Hope to see you at AZ Bike Week.

Ronbo
03-31-2014, 08:54 PM
Ron

I know you are enjoying that new ride, I am enjoying mine, just turned over 2,800 miles today.

Cruzr Joe

Nowl that you are officially retired. Happy riding buddy

Ron

Cruzr Joe
03-31-2014, 08:56 PM
Nowl that you are officially retired. Happy riding buddy

Ron

Thanks, call me

joe

namknight
04-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Picking mine up on Friday. Hope this new motor will be as good as the twin.