PDA

View Full Version : At Buckner's March 30

Pennyrick
03-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Pretty good turn out at Buckner's today. We had fourteen people and then Tuck and his group arrived just in time for dinner. (They took the long way to get there).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRThCRdzPuo&feature=em-upload_owner

(http://youtu.be/VdOGxetXLOw)

TuckMiddle
03-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Yes, there were 7 Spyders and 10 or 11 folks, plus MikeinGa drove as did Cavman. Thanks to all. It was super to see everyone. Hawk is going to work on an event down state for mid May or so.
Hope we get to do some local rides too
Tuck

Cavman
03-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Yea it was great to see everybody. Wish I had a Spyder to ride down there. There was two of us that were Spyder less.
A really good turn out.:thumbup:

Pennyrick
03-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Yes, there were 7 Spyders and 10 or 11 folks, plus MikeinGa drove as did Cavman. Thanks to all. It was super to see everyone. Hawk is going to work on an event down state for mid May or so.
Hope we get to do some local rides too
Tuck

Tuck:

We had seven in the group I led and four more arrived after us. I think I counted a total of 15 Spyders.

Good group to break bread with even if it was expensive bread!

rays hell
03-30-2014, 06:40 PM
I enjojed the ride even if it was windy.I wish we would have had more time together to talk about our bikes and mods. Maybe next time.
Thank you Larry and Tuck for putting it all together.

Spydman
03-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Enjoyed the food and mostly the fellowship with fellow spyder riders. Good to see some again and to meet new friends. Hope we all can get together again soon. RIDE HARD BUT RIDE SAFE. VINCE (Spydman)

Chaser666
03-31-2014, 11:15 AM
It was a GREAT turn out we need to do it again.... Let's find some BAR-B-Q next time
:bbq::clap:

TuckMiddle
03-31-2014, 10:05 PM
Tuck:

We had seven in the group I led and four more arrived after us. I think I counted a total of 15 Spyders.

Good group to break bread with even if it was expensive bread!

DT
I just noticed that up above. What I meant to say was we had 7 more in our ride, in addition to the folks who beat us there. Great day, except for the ATL traffic on the way home - due to a heck of a wreck.

:cheers:

MarkLawson
04-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Looks like y'all had a great time. Look forward to joining you the next time!