PDA

View Full Version : Service Bulletin

stillriding
03-29-2014, 01:12 PM
My dealer's service manager phoned this morning wanting to know what number is stamped on that little black vinyl tab that came with my keys. He said BRP yesterday issued a bulletin because some ignition switches are, or may become, inoperable which would require replacement of everything that's key operated. My number isn't on the list so no problem for me.

Bob Denman
03-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Mine's got "1998" stamped on it... Can you find out if that's a good number to have? :shocked:
And, can we get a link to this bulletin online?

SNOOPY
03-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Mine's got "1998" stamped on it... Can you find out if that's a good number to have? :shocked:
And, can we get a link to this bulletin online?

Oh, you're screwed ! :banghead:

Roflmao.

Bob Denman
03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Oh, you're screwed ! :banghead:

Roflmao.

You seem rather happy, at another person's discomfort with unsettling news... :shocked:

Why? :dontknow:

SNOOPY
03-29-2014, 01:44 PM
You seem rather happy, at another person's discomfort with unsettling news... :shocked:

Its called a joke, I'm sure your bike will be fine. You did put your Gremlin Bell on right? :dontknow:

Bob Denman
03-29-2014, 01:53 PM
jokes; I get...:D
Your unusual sense of humor... not so much! :gaah:
But I am hanging two Gremlin Bells off the back of "Bon Temps"; just in case. :thumbup:

Sarge707
03-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Its called a joke, I'm sure your bike will be fine. You did put your Gremlin Bell on right? :dontknow:

I wouldn,t Be Soo Sure? :lecturef_smilie: You never know what problems are going to pop Up Until you "Ride It?":dontknow::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-29-2014, 05:38 PM
I did a little bit of digging online for it... I coulnd't find anything! :gaah:

Magdave
03-29-2014, 06:11 PM

Seriously Bob? It is a 2013 owner thing misery loves company. Wish I could ride cross country but I will ride no farther from a good dealer than my warranty towing coverage covers. Yes I and others are paranoid and just waiting for the next foot to drop.:banghead: I am sure it was meant as :joke: but it appears the 2014 is having it's own teething pains and that is all on BRP. I am sure many of them will be just fine but as already shown some will not be. JMHO

Cruzr Joe
03-29-2014, 06:17 PM
We just got back from a 360 Mile Ryde today, all is well and we had a blast :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

Dan McNally
03-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Seriously Bob? It is a 2013 owner thing misery loves company. Wish I could ride cross country but I will ride no farther from a good dealer than my warranty towing coverage covers. Yes I and others are paranoid and just waiting for the next foot to drop.:banghead: I am sure it was meant as :joke: but it appears the 2014 is having it's own teething pains and that is all on BRP. I am sure many of them will be just fine but as already shown some will not be. JMHO

I refuse to be tethered by potential maintenance problems . . . I'll ride when and where I want and if my Spyder breaks, well . . . I'll deal with it when it happens. I have several multi-day trips on the drawing board for this year, and a trip from West Virginia to Tucson, AZ and back, next year . . . Life is too short to worry about things that might never happen.

NancysToy
03-29-2014, 06:26 PM
I refuse to be tethered by potential maintenance problems . . . I'll ride when and where I want and if my Spyder breaks, well . . . I'll deal with it when it happens. . . . Life is too short to worry about things that might never happen.
Amen, brother! I learned long ago that carrying a credit card and some cash will get you home somehow, or get you back on the road. The unknown is part of the adventure...like trying to drive a Model A across the continent back in the 30's (or riding a Triumph to Michigan's UP in the 60's). You just find a way to deal with it, and go with the flow.

Magdave
03-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Amen, brother! I learned long ago that carrying a credit card and some cash will get you home somehow, or get you back on the road. The unknown is part of the adventure...like trying to drive a Model A across the continent back in the 30's (or riding a Triumph to Michigan's UP in the 60's). You just find a way to deal with it, and go with the flow.

There was a model "A" for sale at a local car show last week for $2500. It looked pretty original too a little long in the tooth but it ran. :thumbup:

NancysToy
03-29-2014, 06:51 PM
There was a model "A for sale at a local car show last week for $2500. It looked pretty original too a little long in the tooth but it ran. :thumbup:
I learned to drive in a Model A...I love them.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

SNOOPY
03-29-2014, 06:55 PM

I'm thinking I need to write a list of who not to joke w/ around here, must be a generation gap thing. :dontknow:

lol

ulflyer
03-29-2014, 06:59 PM
+1
Either the link or a reference number for the bulletin

I have 1208 on mine and would like to know also.

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-29-2014, 09:52 PM
But I am hanging two Gremlin Bells off the back of "Bon Temps"; just in case. :thumbup:
You didn't buy them yourself, did you? I've been told that the only way gremlin bells have the power to protect you is they have to be given to you as a gift. If you buy them for yourself then they are nothing more than decorations!! :D Nobody ever gave me one for my Goldwing. I guess they knew I didn't it, at least not for breakdowns. :2thumbs: I may have to go ask for one for my Spyder! :pray:

stevedfive
03-29-2014, 10:46 PM
I got an email from my dealer advising that my VIN was listed on the bulletin. However, they needed the key tag number to see what action is needed, if any. I emailed them the key tag number and will hear back from them on Monday.

Topshotta
03-30-2014, 06:11 AM
You didn't buy them yourself, did you? I've been told that the only way gremlin bells have the power to protect you is they have to be given to you as a gift. If you buy them for yourself then they are nothing more than decorations!! :D Nobody ever gave me one for my Goldwing. I guess they knew I didn't it, at least not for breakdowns. :2thumbs: I may have to go ask for one for my Spyder! :pray:

I bought a few to give out but I have never received one........maybe we can gift each other.

Jeriatric
03-30-2014, 08:42 AM

I think you are being taken to literally. But then, I think of Flamingobabe.......:helpsmilie:

Lesson one dating back to Cub Scout days.....Be prepared.....nojoke

Bob Denman
03-30-2014, 08:51 AM
You didn't buy them yourself, did you? I've been told that the only way gremlin bells have the power to protect you is they have to be given to you as a gift. I may have to go ask for one for my Spyder! :pray:
They were both gifts...
One from "Sonny-Boy", and th other from a Tri-Glide owner that I've known for my entire adult life. :thumbup:

PM me your mailing address... You don't need to ask for a Bell; I'd be honored, if you'd allow me to send you one. :2thumbs:

SNOOPY
03-30-2014, 09:31 AM
You certainly must be joking.

PK

Im not unfortunately.

Purple Guy
03-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I refuse to be tethered by potential maintenance problems . . . I'll ride when and where I want and if my Spyder breaks, well . . . I'll deal with it when it happens. I have several multi-day trips on the drawing board for this year, and a trip from West Virginia to Tucson, AZ and back, next year . . . Life is too short to worry about things that might never happen.

I couldn't agree more!
Life's short, Get out & Ride! :yes:

Dan McNally
03-30-2014, 10:03 AM
I agree with Scotty & Hayfield.
You never what you are going to encounter on a trip and that's part of the attraction.

Otherwise why bother?
As long you get home somehow in one piece.

I'll have to dust off my collection of old Apple bumperstickers.
The journey is the reward.
Saturday, 22 March, I was 130 miles from home when I got a code and limp home mode, then it stalled. I was with a pretty large group pf folks on the way to a brunch in Richmond VA. BRP towed me to a dealer in Fredericksburg VA, where my Spyder still sits, and I was over 100 miles from home. Through the day, many of the folks on the ride came by the dealer's to see if I was OK, and two stuck with me. By the way . . . when the dealer contacted BRP to order the split hose, BRP told them to check out some other stuff, and, according to the dealer, they are replacing: "a sensor, new hoses, a purge valve, actually a whole bunch of little things . . . " Once it was determined that my Spyder was staying there to wait for parts, these two folks offered to get me back to Warrenton, VA, an hour closer to home, and my daughter met me there. The young lady let me ride her brand new 2013 RT (she got it in October) and she rode 1+ with the guy who lived in Warrenton . . . and going to Warrenton was 25 minutes out of her way to get home. My thanks to Ron and Shana, and all the other folks who offered moral support through the day . . . I continue to be amazed how great our Spyder family is! :bowdown::firstplace::thumbup: The day was an adventure!nojoke

Papa
03-30-2014, 10:06 AM
I have 1912 on mine. Will be contacting dealer.

2014 White RTS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
03-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Could you ask them about "1998" also...
My dealer is closed on Mondays... :gaah:

bodymanpainter
03-30-2014, 10:11 AM
With all the cross country trips the wife and I have taken and plan to take in the
future we always have a backup plan and we are going to take a short vacation
trip this year with the Spyder (about 1200 to 1500 miles) just to get the feel of it on the road with a trailer
then next year we will do another cross country trip of about 10,000 miles.
So we don't worry about problems on the road too much as long as we have our cell phones
and some cash and credit cards and a good back up plan in mind!
Enjoy the ride and ride safe.
Toby :yes:

Dan_Ashley
03-30-2014, 11:36 AM
I put my gremlin bell on the left....maybe that's why the NSA is after me....

Bob Denman
03-30-2014, 11:40 AM
I found a way to solve that dilemma... :shocked:

SNOOPY
03-30-2014, 11:42 AM
I put my gremlin bell on the left....maybe that's why the NSA is after me....

Ohsnap! :roflblack:

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-30-2014, 09:55 PM
They were both gifts...
One from "Sonny-Boy", and th other from a Tri-Glide owner that I've known for my entire adult life. :thumbup:

PM me your mailing address... You don't need to ask for a Bell; I'd be honored, if you'd allow me to send you one. :2thumbs:
Thanks. Done.

Bandit
03-30-2014, 11:13 PM
My wife bought this for me. Wonder what she was thinking about when she bought it?85615 :doorag:

Bob Denman
03-31-2014, 08:10 AM
That you'll be ready for whatever happens along the way... :D :thumbup:
I know at least one other Spyderlover, that carries one! ;)

Papa
03-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Just got informed by my dealer that my vin + key code are on the list. No parts to fix it until April 13th. Go figure.. Still went out today and rode.

Bob Denman
03-31-2014, 05:27 PM
:shocked: Sometimes; you just have to face the music... :shocked:
...and DANCE!! :D
:yes::ohyea::yes::ohyea::yes:

ekfraz
03-31-2014, 07:36 PM
I have been riding for 40 years and never had a bell, where do you get these bells, I need a bell then I may never have another breakdown or a tire to go on me while riding.

Tango
03-31-2014, 10:21 PM
Mine is not on the list. :thumbup: Number left out. Tom :trike:

Mad Mac
03-31-2014, 11:58 PM

Have to admit I never felt the need for Gremlin Bells on my 03 Goldwing either,and I had over 100,000 miles on it and it still had the origional battery in it when I traded it off for a 14 RT LIMITED due to a knee injiry.No matter how cold or how much snow was on the seat outside a motel room that baby fired right up and took me where I needed to go. I just hope I can get the same reliability and dealer support that I have had with Honda out of these :spyder2: things or I'll just have to trade it back in for a G/W trike. I have this thing that when my wife and I are on a 6000 mile trip,all I want to do is clean the bugs off the windsheild,fill it w/gas,and check the tires,and be on our way. I hope we are not expecting too much out of a $30,000.00 machine!!:yikes:

Tango
04-01-2014, 09:00 AM
In order for a "gremlin bell" to work to its maximum mojo. :yikes: It has to be mounted as close to the ground as possible. :shocked: So the gremlins can't get a hold of the bike. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

acinpcola
04-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey All, found out this morning that if you have a vin with the last 6 numbers being 000508 to 000515, your spyder is included in the service bulletin for the ignition switch.

Also found out that this was not a safety recall, but a service bulletin, so I asked about taking the bike on my upcoming trip if they can't get the part by Friday, was told if I am not having any problems to go for it.

SAPD911
04-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Hey All, found out this morning that if you have a vin with the last 6 numbers being 000508 to 000515, your spyder is included in the service bulletin for the ignition switch.

Also found out that this was not a safety recall, but a service bulletin, so I asked about taking the bike on my upcoming trip if they can't get the part by Friday, was told if I am not having any problems to go for it.

so 7 unlucky Spyders are being recalled?

acinpcola
04-01-2014, 10:01 AM
This is not a recall from what I found out it is a service bulletin telling the dealers that people who own these spyders will need to have the ignition swapped out and have the trunk re-keyed.

ulflyer
04-01-2014, 01:12 PM
I have 1912 on mine. Will be contacting dealer.

2014 White RTS

You're on the list.

ulflyer
04-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I have the list in front of me and the numbers run from 1658 thru 2252 with several big gaps in the numbers, listed below, and lot of single ones, too many for me to list. Heres the major gaps:
1678-1749, 1937-2008, 2061-2162.

Bob, you're not on the list, so rest easy. I am exempt also. :D

SAPD911
04-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Well, my dealer said they haven't received the bulletin yet. :banghead::banghead:

My # is 2203. And my local dealer won't answer the phone, guess I need to drive my a$$ down there, lol!

Bob Denman
04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I have the list in front of me and the numbers run from 1658 thru 2252 with several big gaps in the numbers, listed below, and lot of single ones, too many for me to list. Heres the major gaps:

Thanks for the good news! :clap: :2thumbs:

acinpcola
04-01-2014, 02:44 PM

hmm these must be the key tab numbers, according to this list mine is not included, however, when the dealer ran my vin there it was on the list. My tab # is 1457

ulflyer
04-01-2014, 02:56 PM
hmm these must be the key tab numbers, according to this list mine is not included, however, when the dealer ran my vin there it was on the list. My tab # is 1457

Curious: my Svc Mngr printed off the entire list for me this morning. Perhaps there has been an addendum?

stevedfive
04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Based on your info and talking to my dealer, I'm on the list. Parts on order.

lookerjdc
04-01-2014, 04:12 PM
this is the 2nd thread I've seen on this mystery recall and yet, I can find absolutely no information about it any where...

I just got home from my dealer and while there I asked them to look at check..... and they could find nothing

so...... WTF??:banghead:

SAPD911
04-01-2014, 04:33 PM
this is the 2nd thread I've seen on this mystery recall and yet, I can find absolutely no information about it any where...

I just got home from my dealer and while there I asked them to look at check..... and they could find nothing

call BRP they have it its under 2014-2

Bob Denman
04-01-2014, 04:53 PM
2014-2? Thanks! :thumbup:

Papa
04-01-2014, 04:56 PM
You're on the list.

Yep, parts are on order. If they replace the ignition and the trunk key cylinder, will they also replace the matching key cylinder for my 622?

2014 White RTS

SNOOPY
04-01-2014, 08:23 PM

Ssshhhh...it's a secret. Hush!

Red angel
04-01-2014, 09:59 PM
My number is 2176 when I put the key in to start this morning the key would not turn in fact it was hard to get it out. When. I called the dealer they were not even aware of a service bulletin. This number is on the recall list.

acinpcola
04-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Just got a call from the service department of Gulf Shores Power Sports. They are the ones that do all my service on my spyder. Anyway, yesterday a young lady had told me that my spyder was on the list for the ignition and key problem, this morning, Chip in the service department, who is a top notch service advisor, contacted me and verified that my key tab was 1457, that is when the great news came in, even though my vin was associated with the bulletin, the key tag excluded me. I know Chip, and he probably double checked this to be sure before calling me. Sooooooooooooo :yes: WDW here we come. As mentioned before we will be having a late lunch with friends at Joe's Crab Shack in Celebration on the 7th at 14:30 (2:30pm) if any of the central Florida ryders are near there stop in and say hi.

Ok, tis only 10:30 but I know it's noon somewhere, so tis a good time to have a sip and toast Gulf Shores Power Sports. Cognac up :cheers:

Bob Denman
04-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Cognac up! :thumbup: :cheers:

acinpcola
04-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Knew I could count on you Bob to join me in the toast :thumbup::thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-02-2014, 01:03 PM
:D :2thumbs:
The Cognac Crew has got to stick together! :2thumbs:

PaSpyderRyder
04-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Just got back from my dealer and while the key tag is on the list for the service bulletin my VIN is not so they have to call BRP and find out if they are going to cover mine, mine is getting so bad that I'm afraid to take the key out of the ignition because i'm not sure if I'll be able to get it in the next time. Also having an issue with the Left hand switch housing were you can not us the left button when trying to do something with the settings like setting the time on the clock.

Bob

bluestratos
04-03-2014, 09:27 AM
My tag is lost so my dealer is contacting BRP to see what else can be done. Any one know exactly why the key is getting stuck? Good friends of mine just ran into this with the 2014. The key would not go in at first then it was difficult to get out but she kept working at it and got it to work.

On my 2011 the key would not go all the way in once and it was a bear to get back out once. I was near a parts store so I bought lock lubricant it fixed and kept it going for the next 2 years until I traded it in.

lookerjdc
04-03-2014, 07:59 PM
was at dealer again today to pick up something and the service manager said he looked everything up and called BRP and basically this is for ALL 2014'a

yes, he said ALL 2014's need the ignition switch and rear trunk lock replaced......:banghead:

Wiredux
04-03-2014, 09:08 PM
was at dealer again today to pick up something and the service manager said he looked everything up and called BRP and basically this is for ALL 2014'a

yes, he said ALL 2014's need the ignition switch and rear trunk lock replaced......:banghead:

He is incorrect. It only needs to be replaced if your key tag falls in the range.

MidTNDawg
04-03-2014, 10:46 PM
I learned to drive in a Model A...I love them

but I much prefer my 1930 Dodge Bros. Model DA Deluxe. However at 9-10 mpg I really do not drive it a lot. But they (DB's) were / are very nice cars.

lookerjdc
04-03-2014, 10:56 PM
He is incorrect. It only needs to be replaced if your key tag falls in the range.

ok, will have him check it again -maybe he was just confused when reading it....

Route1motorsports
04-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Hello Guys. I am seeing a lot of talk about this bulletin on the thread. I want to be clear as a dealer, it is effecting all models, RT, ST and RS. I have seen people say it is from this Vin to this Vin only giving a small 6-7 unit range. The list of models and Vin range is several pages long with lots of Vin ranges. So please contact your dealer and have them run the Vin number to have yours inspected. Granted it might not be every single bike, but it is a good chunk of them on all three platforms that BRP has advised be checked. Please have it updated if needed so your not stranded. Good Ryding!

DrewNJ
04-04-2014, 06:41 AM
2014 only? Or does it go back to previous years?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
04-04-2014, 07:00 AM
:agree: Ulflyer posted the numbers for the affected bikes. :clap:

2014 only? Or does it go back to previous years?
This is a 2014 only...
Remember; they changed the keys this year... :shocked:

Route1motorsports
04-04-2014, 07:58 AM
Again, this is just to help out. It seems some have received incorrect info. There are a lot of key tags on the list. If you lost or discarded of your key tag and your vin is on the list you still need to have it checked. Here is a list of the key tags that are affected. 1656 1750 1800 1900 2009 2163 2200

1657 1751 1801 1901 2010 2164 2202
1658 1752 1802 1902 2011 2165 2203
1659 1754 1803 1903 2013 2166 2204
1661 1755 1805 1905 2014 2167 2205
1662 1756 1806 1906 2015 2169 2206
1663 1758 1807 1907 2017 2170 2208
1665 1759 1890 1908 2018 2171 2209
1666 1760 1891 1909 2019 2173 2211
1667 1761 1892 1910 2020 2174 2212
1668 1762 1893 1912 2021 2175 2213
1669 1764 1894 1913 2023 2176 2214
1670 1765 1896 1914 2024 2177 2215
1671 1766 1897 1915 2025 2178 2217
1673 1768 1899 1917 2027 2180 2218
1674 1769 1918 2028 2181 2220
1676 1770 1920 2029 2182 2221
1677 1771 1921 2030 2183 2222
1772 1922 2031 2184 2223
1773 1923 2032 2185 2224
1774 1924 2033 2186 2226
1775 1926 2034 2187 2227
1777 1927 2036 2189 2229
1778 1929 2037 2190 2230
1780 1930 2039 2192 2231
1781 1931 2040 2193 2232
1782 1932 2041 2194 2233
1783 1933 2042 2195 2235
1784 1934 2043 2196 2236
1785 1936 2044 2198 2237
1787 2046 2199 2239
1788 2047 2240
1789 2048 2241
1791 2050 2242
1792 2051 2243
1793 2052 2244
1794 2053 2245
1795 2054 2246
1797 2056 2248
1798 2057 2249
2059 2251
2060 2252

Again these are key tags not Vin #'s. Let us know if we at Route 1 can be of any help!

Bob Denman
04-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Thanks for posting the list!! :clap: :2thumbs:

Magdave
04-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks for posting the list!! :clap: :2thumbs:
For sure it is good to have a dealer participate and provide info we can not get:clap: Stick around, questions? We got a million of 'em. :yes:

Bob Denman
04-04-2014, 09:24 AM
:agree: about 125% :clap: :2thumbs:

Route1motorsports
04-04-2014, 10:48 AM
For sure it is good to have a dealer participate and provide info we can not get:clap: Stick around, questions? We got a million of 'em. :yes:

We love questions. Any questions or concerns any Ryders has please feel free to ask us. We try to be on and participate on the board as much as possible. If we can not answer right away, we will be more than happy to investigate a little and get you the answer as quickly as possible. Safe Ryding this weekend everyone!

lookerjdc
04-04-2014, 01:30 PM
thanks Ben for posting the key numbers!!

thats my local dealer - Route 1 Motorsports!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

dtkennney
04-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Mine is not on the list. Looks like I dodged this one. On my way to Nevada on Monday.

PaSpyderRyder
04-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Just got back from my dealer and while the key tag is on the list for the service bulletin my VIN is not so they have to call BRP and find out if they are going to cover mine, mine is getting so bad that I'm afraid to take the key out of the ignition because i'm not sure if I'll be able to get it in the next time. Also having an issue with the Left hand switch housing were you can not us the left button when trying to do something with the settings like setting the time on the clock.

Bob

Well my dealer called today and said BRP is covering mine under the service bulletin, I'm glade BRP is covering.

Bob

stevedfive
04-13-2014, 11:32 PM
It goes to the dealer on Thursday. Do you get a new trailer cylinder as well or are we SOL?

Route1motorsports
04-15-2014, 08:16 AM
It goes to the dealer on Thursday. Do you get a new trailer cylinder as well or are we SOL?

You get a whole new kit which includes the ignition, tumbler for the rear luggage and extra tumbler for the trailer as well!

stevedfive
04-15-2014, 08:41 AM
:thumbup: Thank you.

BobnDee
04-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Mine is not on the list. Looks like I dodged this one. On my way to Nevada on Monday.

We dodged this one too. Either never got or threw away the plastic tab - never knew it was important :banghead: But my dealer contacted BRP for further info and got this reply:

"Keep in mind that the failure of the key switch is due to the key staying stuck or not turning. Without the key code, you can insert/remove the key numerous times and try to turn it on/Off. If there is an instance where it doesn't turn or you are unable to remove it, replace the ignition switch. If you do this several times and in no instance does it stay stuck or not turn, don't replace it.
The key code is stamped into the ignition switch but its removal is necessary to see it.

BRP found a way to tell the key code by looking at the key, this may be a bit more challenging but a solution.

If you are able to insert, turn, and remove your key multiple times without an issue then you should be good to go! Sounds like the few units that have experienced this failure had the failure happen fairly quickly."

Sooo........we're good to go :clap:

Bob & Spydee
2014 RT-S SE6, Timeless Black

stevedfive
04-17-2014, 08:41 PM
Service bulletin completed and out on the road in less than two hours.

ACES WILD
04-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Service bulletin completed and out on the road in less than two hours.

Any software updates done? Or just the key switch.

stevedfive
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Just the key switch.

Bob Denman
04-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Were you noticing any difficulties with the switches? :dontknow:

stevedfive
04-19-2014, 09:13 PM
No, the bike has been amazing so far.

Bob Denman
04-20-2014, 08:30 AM
:D They sure are! :D :2thumbs: