View Full Version : New Addition

The_Spyderwoman
08-21-2008, 12:45 PM
What do you think?

TOO Much?

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc333/the_spyderwoman/IMG_7474.jpg

patches
08-21-2008, 01:34 PM
I assume this is vinly and you use the web method to apply maybe. I think it looks sharp.

bjt
08-21-2008, 01:43 PM

That looks sharp. :2thumbs: What else ya got? :popcorn:
:D :D

The_Spyderwoman
08-22-2008, 04:59 PM
yes it is vinyl. Web method?:spyder: I don't know how I did it..it probably wasn't the best method :opps: ..I'm a rookie.

Thank's for the :2thumbs: there is an open house / bike show at the dealers where I got my spyder tomorrow. I'll be there.

http://www.tedsmotorcycleworld.com/index.shtml

I just changed my grips also....not sure if I like them....the yellow doesn't match. :sour: I'll take more pics tomorrow.

thanks again,

AMTJIM
09-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Is that 1 layer of a cut imgage or do you have clear vinyl overlay or a printed graphic or???

Lamonster
09-02-2008, 09:31 AM
I like it. :thumbup::spyder:

spydeebike
09-13-2008, 02:46 PM
LOOKS GREAT, PUT SOME ON TIRE FENDERS AS WELL:thumbup:

cisaacs
09-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Like it :2thumbs::yes:

xmod1
11-06-2008, 11:32 AM
This is a well engineered high performance machine, let's move away from the cutsey spider theme. James Dean did'nt go out and paint spider webs all over his Beck spider Porsche.

tatt2r
11-06-2008, 11:41 AM
:2thumbs:

Lamonster
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
This is a well engineered high performance machine, let's move away from the cutsey spider theme. James Dean did'nt go out and paint spider webs all over his Beck spider Porsche.

I'm not sure that following James Dean's lead is such a good idea.:( This ain't no Porsche either, it's more like a snowmobile with wheels.

If you don't like it then that's fine but some of us like to make our Spyders personal and if she wants to put pink flowers on her Spyder that's her right, she owns it. :thumbup::spyder:

The_Spyderwoman
11-06-2008, 01:26 PM
My first response was to come back with something sarcastic, then I realized that some people get upset when others take something like they have and make it look different.

The great thing about "my toy" is I can get more parts and have a black spyder or maybe even get the hot pink parts that ted's motorcycle world is putting on their spyder. :clap::2excited:

I love my toy, and I can make it look any way I want, without harming any part of the "well engineered high performance machine" parts.:doorag:

I'm sorry you don't like it. If I were you I wouldn't put any spiders on your high performance machine, but you play with your toy any way you want .:spyder:
welcome

Director
11-06-2008, 01:34 PM
My first response was to come back with something sarcastic, then I realized that some people get upset when others take something like they have and make it look different.

The great thing about "my toy" is I can get more parts and have a black spyder or maybe even get the hot pink parts that ted's motorcycle world is putting on their spyder. :clap::2excited:

I love my toy, and I can make it look any way I want, without harming any part of the "well engineered high performance machine" parts.:doorag:

I'm sorry you don't like it. If I were you I wouldn't put any spiders on your high performance machine, but you play with your toy any way you want .:spyder:
welcome
Well said! :thumbup: Just keep on enjoying your ryde as you see fit.:D I like what you've done, by the way.

LRCulpepper
11-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I love it and to each his or her own i guess but they didnt name this high performance machine Ant or Flea they named it a Spyder so in my books all the art work we can put on to get the name Spyder known the better it is. again just my opinion but love your look might even steal some of your design for mine.....

go2lkg
11-06-2008, 08:30 PM
I too went with vinyl and created my own 'spyder';) I also love my ride and it is all about making it what I want...you go girl! :2thumbs: GO2LKG

BeRight
11-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Looks good:clap:

The_Spyderwoman
11-07-2008, 11:33 AM
I have a confession to make...I have other spyders on my spyder and my helmet..:dontknow: they are also reflective. The one on my helmet you can't see until it reflects. The furry one is just for the pic ;) [putting halloween away:opps:]

(I know, besides that I need a new license plate holder)

The_Spyderwoman
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I too went with vinyl and created my own 'spyder';) I also love my ride and it is all about making it what I want...you go girl! :2thumbs: GO2LKG

Thanks! Good job on yours!! :cheers: I'm looking for some spiderwebghostflames!! or would that be ghostspiderwebflames? I can find all the flames and bones and skulls anywhere -- but no webs!! I'd like to get the phantom black body kit and play with that!!:clap::2excited:

OH - I have this on both sides of my seat :opps:

Micheal_Russia
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
cool :2thumbs:

YPILOT
03-05-2010, 07:41 PM
What do you think?

TOO Much?

:thumbup: I for one am glad we all want our Spyders to look individual, just like us individuals. If everyone wanted the same thing would Spyders exist? Go forth and create. :f_spider:

pastorchuck
03-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Wow! That looks great. I really like it.