PDA

View Full Version : More Flanker's Follies

Flanker
03-23-2014, 03:04 PM
In keeping with my post about the MI woman who was recently found dead in her car in her garage after 6 years..................................here's another MI story that's so weird you just can't make it up.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140323/NEWS03/303230066

My favorite part of the story was his defense attorney calling his dismemberment of his girl friend an "accidental tragedy"! LOL! Yea, I can see that. "There I was, using my Sawz All to cut some lumber for a new dining room table I was planning to make. When all of a sudden I slipped, and accidentally cut my girl friends arms, legs, and head off. Then, they all fell into Rubbermaid boxes, which I stored neatly around the house because I like to keep things tidy!"

:cus: moron keeps the dismembered body around AFTER reporting the girl friend missing to the police??!! Unbelievable!!

wyliec
03-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Well, at least this won't be a gun thread. Wait a minute, I bet someone will make a comparison to guns.

So is accidental tragedy a defense? I see he also used an X-Acto knife to dismember the body; must have used it to scribe where he was to cut.

Did those two people live in the same area of MI?

Bob Denman
03-23-2014, 05:15 PM
It's too bad, that a dead body has to go along with this comedy... :shocked:
:banghead:

Flanker
03-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Well, at least this won't be a gun thread. Wait a minute, I bet someone will make a comparison to guns.

So is accidental tragedy a defense? I see he also used an X-Acto knife to dismember the body; must have used it to scribe where he was to cut.

Did those two people live in the same area of MI?

Apparently there was some detail work on the dining room table that necessitated the Xacto knife. :sour:

Down state SE corner for both.